Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Merged - Drum v. Sectional Thread

My dad can beat up your dad.

Cant we find something new to squabble about?
    This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace Sewer View Post
      My dad can beat up your dad.

Cant we find something new to squabble about?
      My mom can beat up your dad.

J.C.

Comment

I always run cold water as it keeps grease in a solid form so my blade can chop it up.

I've used drum and sectionals in the past.

I prefer drums.

The guy I worked for that had sectionals thought they were the best. He would make us run these 1.25 cables telling me we never need a jet because of that thick cable, when I first started. Yeah right, While I was there we needed a jet. He would sub out jet work. But not before he would make us run that MF'n sectional back and forth for three hours breaking our backs. He just wanted to make the customer pay for the hours. All about the money.

The point is that, it's not the cable that does the cleaning, it's the blade or other attachment on the front of the cable!

If the cable with attachments don't get it with two passes, stop wasting your time and the customers money, and jet it!

The blades will chop up the solids, and the jet will inject that thick sludge with liquid making it easier to move.

Just my opinion. Works for me.

Comment

Working...
        X