Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New to the board

Originally posted by Drain Medic View Post
    Yeah thats right, over at the Tech School....I use to do alot of work in Collegeville....The tech school is where i went to school...
    I hated driving 2 nights a week for 4 years to go to that school..it was a P.I.T.A.! However..I used to get out early cause I lived far away.

Anything goes in Collegeville..it's sad actually.

Ya know..I hear Plumbers complain about inspectors being tough or townships being tough. If you lived and worked in the Norristown area like I do..that toughness would be a welcomed sight!

For those who don't know..there was a Plumbing inspector out of Norristown,Pa who sold Master Plumbing licenses for over 15 years! It flooded are area with illegal Plumbers..and what a mess. Slowly but surely..most have been weeded out..but many still remain. Besides Philly and Pittsburgh the Norristown area phone book dwarfs any township in the state, when it comes to most listed Plumbers.

We also have area's that do not follow the code..nor do you have to be a Licensed Plumber!
    Pa went to a state wide license..except Pittsburgh and Philly..and to be honest..it's a joke! The International plumbing code is too easy and is not a challenge at all.

IMO..the State of Pa needs to be sued..that's the only way they will listen.

My father was president of a Local Plumbers association, and he had a meeting with the head of the PHCC for our area. He tried to explain that to the PHCC..cause they are a National organization....and they did nothing to help the Plumbers in our state.

My thoughts on the PHCC..I will save for another time.

I'm done ranting for the day..lol

Comment

here ya go http://www.ridgid.com/Tools/Catalog-...t/EN/index.htm

Just make sure you are requesting the printed one if ya want a hard copy.

Josh
      Originally posted by Ozone89 View Post
      Josh - that is why we had to go else where to get this cannister.

Btw..I don't have a Ridgid catalog..can you mail me one?

Comment

Originally posted by Ozone89 View Post

Btw..if I can't find these concentina wire gloves..can I pay pal you or whichever you prefer..and you send me up 2 pairs?
        There easy to find, check any well stocked surplus store or online store. Rick has been talking about how he uses "ugly gloves". I've been trying to find those in my area with no success. Ziltch online too. If I ever find out where he gets them (hint, hint) I'll try those for a spell.

The new law they just passed for speeding is an almost 3000$ fine for speeding. They'll find money one way or another to build roads. You wouldn't believe for much houses go for up here now.
        Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
          here ya go http://www.ridgid.com/Tools/Catalog-...t/EN/index.htm

Just make sure you are requesting the printed one if ya want a hard copy.

Josh
          Thanks Josh

Comment

Working...
          X