X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Jetter question

For those of you who use a Jetter..how are the customers with.. using THEIR water for your machine?

I've always wanted to buy one, but that issue always pops in my head. Some will say.."Well if they want their line jetted we have to use their water". I understand the customer created the problem...but you know how funny some people can get.

We all have come across the P.I.T.A. customer...correct? One time on a job, I needed to use a cookie sheet to deflect water..it was the only thing that could of been used. Well the customer says to me.."Don't you have a cookie sheet in the truck?" He didn't want me to use his..while water was gushing all over his basement...lol.

Do you guys see where I'm going with this?

Btw..how are wells with the Jetter?

Re: A Jetter question

Originally posted by Ozone89 View Post
    For those of you who use a Jetter..how are the customers with.. using THEIR water for your machine?

I've always wanted to buy one, but that issue always pops in my head. Some will say.."Well if they want their line jetted we have to use their water". I understand the customer created the problem...but you know how funny some people can get.

We all have come across the P.I.T.A. customer...correct? One time on a job, I needed to use a cookie sheet to deflect water..it was the only thing that could of been used. Well the customer says to me.."Don't you have a cookie sheet in the truck?" He didn't want me to use his..while water was gushing all over his basement...lol.

Do you guys see where I'm going with this?

Btw..how are wells with the Jetter?
    In the 10yrs that ive been jetting, i have never had a problem. Now i have a trailer with 100 gallon water tank, but i use my mini jetter alot on residential, and have to hook up a hose. They are fine with it. I have done alot of water jetting up in your neck of the woods, and never had any problemsGreg
    The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

Working...
    X