Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Do not buy the Auto-Spin ! Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Re: Do not buy the Auto-Spin !

    Originally posted by All Clear Sewer View Post
    Rick
    I`ve got a problem....rotflmao
    I`v got a tool fetish and seem to buy just about any tool I don't have. I see it and I`ve gotta have it.
    I`m gonna have to find a class some where to help me control my habit. It`s an illness that I`m afraid there's no cure for? I know the first step is knowing you have a problem and admitting it but I`m afraid it`s gonna take some help or I`m gonna need a 40` trailer before the years end.
    when you find that class, sign me up too

    i think they offer it in new zealand that's where the jet boat was invented and bungy jumping started

    if not make sure they need a passport to get there

    let me know what you find and i'll start packing. i think mark needs to enroll too

    rick.
    phoebe it is

    Comment


    • #32
      Re: Do not buy the Auto-Spin !

      Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
      when you find that class, sign me up too

      i think they offer it in new zealand that's where the jet boat was invented and bungy jumping started

      if not make sure they need a passport to get there

      let me know what you find and i'll start packing. i think mark needs to enroll too

      rick.

      I’m tryin to make me go to rehab
      I said no, no, no
      Yes I been black, but when I come back
      You wont know, know, know

      I don’t ever wanna buy again
      I just, ooo, I just need a friend
      Im not gonna spend 10 weeks
      Have everyone think im on the mend

      I aint got the time,
      And if my friends thinks im fine
      they are trying to make me go to rehab
      I wont go, go, go

      Comment


      • #33
        Re: Do not buy the Auto-Spin !

        Originally posted by mrs. westcoast View Post
        I’m tryin to make me go to rehab
        I said no, no, no
        Yes I been black, but when I come back
        You wont know, know, know

        I don’t ever wanna buy again
        I just, ooo, I just need a friend
        Im not gonna spend 10 weeks
        Have everyone think im on the mend

        I aint got the time,
        And if my friends thinks im fine
        they are trying to make me go to rehab
        I wont go, go, go

        You ok???? Robert not turning on the AC for you again LOL
        The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

        www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

        Comment


        • #34
          Re: Do not buy the Auto-Spin !

          Originally posted by Drain Medic View Post
          You ok???? Robert not turning on the AC for you again LOL
          that was a joke for rick..gosh can't belive you don't get it

          Rick is atooladdict...he needs a tool rehab

          Comment


          • #35
            Re: Do not buy the Auto-Spin !

            Originally posted by mrs. westcoast View Post
            I’m tryin to make me go to rehab
            I said no, no, no
            Yes I been black, but when I come back
            You wont know, know, know

            I don’t ever wanna buy again
            I just, ooo, I just need a friend
            Im not gonna spend 10 weeks
            Have everyone think im on the mend

            I aint got the time,
            And if my friends thinks im fine
            they are trying to make me go to rehab
            I wont go, go, go
            zeljka, we're so glad you passed your real estate exam

            i got the joke, did you get mine

            rick.
            phoebe it is

            Comment


            • #36
              Re: Do not buy the Auto-Spin !

              Originally posted by mrs. westcoast View Post
              that was a joke for rick..gosh can't belive you don't get it

              Rick is atooladdict...he needs a tool rehab

              LOL, oh i thought you were starting to go crazy over there
              The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

              www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

              Comment


              • #37
                Re: Do not buy the Auto-Spin !

                Lol,,,that is a song called rehab by amy winehouse or something like that

                rick what joke? i don't think tool rehab is a joke

                Actually maybe you don't need a tool rehab....more you buy ,more joey will inherit

                Comment


                • #38
                  Re: Do not buy the Auto-Spin !

                  Originally posted by Drain Medic View Post
                  LOL, oh i thought you were starting to go crazy over there

                  If you just meet rick in person you will see...

                  Oh one more thing..we went once with rick to the flea market-swap meet...

                  He knows everyone by name there...guys who are selling or stealing

                  He bought so many things that he borrowed a cart from one guy..when i say cart i don't mean those groceries carts...i mean those commercial cart...

                  He is crazy with tools...oh and they don't have to be plumbing tools...for him to buy it...

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Re: Do not buy the Auto-Spin !

                    Originally posted by mrs. westcoast View Post
                    If you just meet rick in person you will see...

                    Oh one more thing..we went once with rick to the flea market-swap meet...

                    He knows everyone by name there...guys who are selling or stealing

                    He bought so many things that he borrowed a cart from one guy..when i say cart i don't mean those groceries carts...i mean those commercial cart...

                    He is crazy with tools...oh and they don't have to be plumbing tools...for him to buy it...
                    Absolutely....its in our blood, thats what we do LOL ....How long were you guys there LOL???
                    The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

                    www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Re: Do not buy the Auto-Spin !

                      Originally posted by Drain Medic View Post
                      Absolutely....its in our blood, thats what we do LOL ....How long were you guys there LOL???

                      I don't remember..rick was there 1 hr before us..once we arrived we were there maybe 1 hour and a half...we don't really go there..rick goes once a week...he calls robert or when he comes here he shows us what he got....it is so funny.....

                      I'm sure for him it is like having christmas once a week...he is so excited when he says what he got and for how much...he can get you a good deal too greg..

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Re: Do not buy the Auto-Spin !

                        Little far for me to go out and pick up LOL...Hopefully Rick, Joey, Robert and yourself can go to the Kentucky show in Feb....I would be following Rick all day there....Just give him my CC and let him go to town on good deals
                        The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

                        www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Re: Do not buy the Auto-Spin !

                          Originally posted by mrs. westcoast View Post
                          If you just meet rick in person you will see...

                          Oh one more thing..we went once with rick to the flea market-swap meet...

                          He knows everyone by name there...guys who are selling or stealing

                          He bought so many things that he borrowed a cart from one guy..when i say cart i don't mean those groceries carts...i mean those commercial cart...

                          He is crazy with tools...oh and they don't have to be plumbing tools...for him to buy it...
                          zeljka, i know the good from the bad. there are only 4 guys i will buy from as i trust them. all you saw me buy was 2 electric winches that were a out of box return. how do you think i can get a 800# water heater onto, off of a platform by myself.

                          it's been 3 weeks since i was last there what are you doing sunday

                          sometimes it's brains over brawn over beauty

                          rick.
                          phoebe it is

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X