A good drain cleaning book on the ART of

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A good drain cleaning book on the ART of

Is there one out there???? If not You Pros should get togeather and write one!
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: A good drain cleaning book on the ART of

Now you are just asking for trouble! Didn't you see the heated debate over flapper use

These guys won't even be able to coordinate an index

They should stick to their day jobs
    I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Good point! I have a feeling You could be a good REF. on this project!
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
        Good point! I have a feeling You could be a good REF. on this project!
        tool, let me warn you first. mrs. seat down is my wife. please don't give joey too much info as she will use it against me that handsome guy in here avatar is me, minus the snake face

haven't forgotten about that steak dinner from years past. where have you been hiding?

welcome back tool. join us for a thursday night chat

rick.

no more ideas
        phoebe it is

Comment

Glad to be back,forgot what a great site this is. Thank's for the Thur invite,I'll be there. I'ts obvious You two have a good thing going! Make that two stakes and a PIXAR TOUR !

Comment

Glad to be back,forgot what a great site this is. Thank's for the Thur invite,I'll be there. I'ts obvious You two have a good thing going! Make that two stakes and a PIXAR TOUR !
            Don't forget the ice-cream for Rick..

He is like a kid..needs his vanilla ice cream with sprinklers and cotton candy

Comment

Originally posted by mrs. westcoast View Post

Don't forget the ice-cream for Rick..

He is like a kid..needs his vanilla ice cream with sprinklers and cotton candy
              more like chocolate ice cream and i keep the "sprinklers" in the lawn

but i did like that candy apple. it was a homerun.
              phoebe it is

Comment

Is there one out there???? If not You Pros should get togeather and write one!

The only Drain cleaning book that i know of is

The Drain Cleaners Handbook

PM me if you need info to get it

Greg
                The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

i say if there was a book to come out of the people here it would be a book on trade jokes and the jokers them self
                  Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
                  http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
                  http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

Drain Medic, i have a local kid that is interested in what i do. he's had a rough last couple of years and his mom is finally getting his butt in line. i told him if he stays in school, gets AND keeps his grades up i'll use him on weekends/holidays, etc when i can. WHEN he graduates (this school year) i'll hire him. BUT he has to keep his nose clean and prove he wants to learn a trade. that book could be useful for him, if it's not too over the top.

toolaholic, great thread. thanks

steve
                    In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

The combined, practical experience You all share on drain cleaning is awsome! I spent the morning reading all I could. I know , I know ,get a life !
                      The book Idea is a good one $$$$$$$ Tool Hey The Dog chained up????

Comment

The combined, practical experience You all share on drain cleaning is awsome! I spent the morning reading all I could. I know , I know ,get a life !
                        The book Idea is a good one $$$$$$$ Tool Hey The Dog chained up????
                        not chained up, but just doesn't get out on a walk as often

rick.
                        phoebe it is

Comment

On the book That Rick will be publishing , He said "Tool I'm stumped on a title

My boss ,[sewaholic], had a couple . Harry The cable Man or Drainaholics anonymous. Any help for Rick?

Comment

Working...
                          X