X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: YO Chris

Sectionals arent all that popular out west. Up in your area they seem to be. Mark and Rick are converting the west coasters.

Originally posted by Sylvan Tieger View Post
    I Wonder if Ridgid would way in as to where most drums /sectionals are sold by region

Comment

Re: 7/8" innercore sectional cable

I`d smoke em with my K-7500 They cant put those cables together fast enough to keep up with me
      I love working inside someone's house with my 7500 because I never have to worry about the cable snagging on the carpet or slapping a wall or the mess you have when pulling out and braking the cables down. I believe there is nothing like a good closed drum machine
      http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

Nothing wrong being for SALE ever think of going for expert witness they buy your opinion and at 2G a day it does help pay the bills.

Ridgid does an amazing job just like Bob's Villa's site and a host of others that the Lord said unto me GO FORTH and lead the sheep to make a better life for their families in spite of their self hate of making a decent living A MEN.

Not everyone likes to live in poverty and debt THUS I was lead here as the seeker of wisdom and truth PRAISE BE the book of means and proper pricing.

Praise Ridgid Jetters that last and last and my 48" wrenches that are as in amazing shape as the day I bought them.

A MEN keep the faith and the video cam will show you the way brother
        just in time for the day of atonement. time for you to ask forgiveness from all the ones that you have overcharged and taken advantage of with your b.s. way of speaking.

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

Thank you West Coast, I think I will forgo the 5/8 and stick with either two drums of 3/4" wire or the 11/8 sectionals

I wish I saw this before I posted my question to Chris.. Have a great week end
          slyvan, do you own a machine that spins 1 1/8'' sectional cable.

i guess you wrote the book on drain cleaners and i need to know where to buy a machine that spins 1 1/8'' cable and who makes the 1 1/8'' sections.

you really need to do a little more reading and maybe take some notes.

unless you have antique machines or a 1 of a kind machine, nobody makes a 1 1/8'' sectional cable or machine. please take some photos of this machine and post it. i need to know what i'm missing.

time to rewrite the books.

rick.
          phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
            slyvan, do you own a machine that spins 1 1/8'' sectional cable.

i guess you wrote the book on drain cleaners and i need to know where to buy a machine that spins 1 1/8'' cable and who makes the 1 1/8'' sections.

you really need to do a little more reading and maybe take some notes.

unless you have antique machines or a 1 of a kind machine, nobody makes a 1 1/8'' sectional cable or machine. please take some photos of this machine and post it. i need to know what i'm missing.

time to rewrite the books.

rick.
            These must be the cables that he speaks about in his drum versus sectional "column" that come in 4' and 10' sections.

Bruce

Comment

Working...
            X