This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trailor-jetter-supermen!!!!!!

Hello!!!!!....i want ALL the guys who use trailor-jetters to give me their BEST MARKETING TIP to keep the jetter busy.....i just spent $20,000 for this machine and i am using it about 3 times a week($1,200-$1,500 a week). i want to use it every day if possible!!!!.....what are the best ways to keep it busy so i can get rich QUICK!!!!!....lol.....i want to make at least $5,000 a week like most jetting guys do!!!!...help me fellas!!

Tony.

Re: Trailor-jetter-supermen!!!!!!

Originally posted by lonestardrain View Post
    Hello!!!!!....i want ALL the guys who use trailor-jetters to give me their BEST MARKETING TIP to keep the jetter busy.....i just spent $20,000 for this machine and i am using it about 3 times a week($1,200-$1,500 a week). i want to use it every day if possible!!!!.....what are the best ways to keep it busy so i can get rich QUICK!!!!!....lol.....i want to make at least $5,000 a week like most jetting guys do!!!!...help me fellas!!

Tony.
    Get rich or die trying??? kidding

Comment

Tony.

Well your not going to get rich quick. Ive been jetting for over 10yrs...My jetters dont make 5grand a week... If you want to market it better, make sure you get a warthog nozzle, the best nozzle for cutting roots. Go to resturants, or Apt complexes and offer your jetting services. Explain why its better with a jetter

Offer jetting contracts

20,000..what kind of PSI is it putting out????
      GPM????
      What manufacturer???
      The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

jetting contracts with service agreements and perfered pricing. low first time rates for first time customers who sign a yearly contract
        sigpic

Robert

Comment

it is a Brand-New General2512TyphoonTrailorJetter...its 12gpm at 2500psi. Its originally$15,000 but with all of the bells and whistles its bout an extra $5,000....ive gotten great advice from Peter Morci on another board, but im trying to soak up all the knowledge i can....trying to find a "niche" with it!!!...it was a guy in the Cleaner Mag last year who works by himself and made $350,000 in one year and all he does is Hydro-jet!!!....another guy in NewYork(GangBusters)w2ho was in Cleaner who works by himself made $400,000 and he actully helped General build/design the jetter i have...he has 3 of them!!!!...so i know it can be done..even the guy who owns L.A.Hydrojet in LosAngeles has about 5 trucks who jet lines only,made in the millions!!!..i even got advice from him!!!!...Yall will be reading about me soon!!!......take care.

Tony

Comment

what kinda jetters you have DrainMedic???..what kinda money you making with them and your drain biz????...do you just do sewer and drain work or do you do everything????...my company only does sewer and drain,Camera and locate,water-leak detect,hydroJet,unstops residential lines with spartan Machines(300 and 100)....thinking about buying that Seasnake with the dvd player....maybe buy it at the trade show for a discount!!

Comment

[quote=lonestardrain;93340]it is a Brand-New General2512TyphoonTrailorJetter...its 12gpm at 2500psi. Its originally$15,000 but with all of the bells and whistles its bout an extra $5,000....ive gotten great advice from Peter Morci on another board, but im trying to soak up all the knowledge i can....trying to find a "niche" with it!!!...it was a guy in the Cleaner Mag last year who works by himself and made $350,000 in one year and all he does is Hydro-jet!!!....another guy in NewYork(GangBusters)w2ho was in Cleaner who works by himself made $400,000 and he actully helped General build/design the jetter i have...he has 3 of them!!!!...so i know it can be done..even the guy who owns L.A.Hydrojet in LosAngeles has about 5 trucks who jet lines only,made in the millions!!!..i even got advice from him!!!!...Yall will be reading about me soon!!!......take care.

don't believe everything you read or everything they tell you.

la hydrojet is a company that i see on a regular basis. believe it or not jetting is something that is not their priority. i rarely see them pulling a jetter.

the typhoon is a mid sized trailer. i too looked at it when it came out 3 years ago. but i purchased my jetter prior to generals design. havn't priced it lately, but 20k is a lot more than i remember them selling for. i remember 12k.

with my trailer i charge $180. an hour. not going to get rich with it as i only use it as needed. also the warthog nozzle is the best nozzle as greg has mentioned. add another 1k to your cost.

my jetter has a 1/2'' x 400' variable speed reel, a 3/8'' x 250' manual reel, a 50' spring loaded reel and a 150' fill reel. not to mention a 300 gallon tank and a custom made wireless remote high pressure valve. this allows me to operate the machine from 200'+ away by myself.

don't price yourself out of sight.

rick.
              phoebe it is

Comment

what kinda jetters you have DrainMedic???..what kinda money you making with them and your drain biz????...do you just do sewer and drain work or do you do everything????...my company only does sewer and drain,Camera and locate,water-leak detect,hydroJet,unstops residential lines with spartan Machines(300 and 100)....thinking about buying that Seasnake with the dvd player....maybe buy it at the trade show for a discount!!
                I have a trailer and a portable jetter...Spartan trailer, and Water Cannon portable. Jets around here go for anywhere btwn $300-$500. Im strictly all Sewer and drain cleaning. Cable, Jetting, Video, Locating, Sewer Odor elminination, Tree root elimination, leak location/detection. I charge in the range of the $300-$400 for a jet depending on where it is being done, ex. roof, basement, crawl space etc. I to use the Spartans, i have the 2001, 100, 81, and also a Ridgid K60, which is quickly turning into my fav. machine.Trade show is a good idea for buying equip, at the discounted rates. I will be buying alot there this year. usually will do anywhere btwn 5 to 8 jets a week, not including commercial preventive maint. accounts.I am residential and commercial as well Greg
                The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

I would agree with rick, don't believe everything you read. On the other hand, I know a guy from La Hydro Jett, 90% of their buisness is jetting, I recommend all my customers to them because of their low rates. One of my new accounts, uses them and they come and jett a costco store on a schedule, at 9pm at night for $1200.00, plus warrenty their work and if they get a stoppage that I cannot clear with a cable, they come and handle it.

La Hydro Jett is very well known, you need to get a name for yourself and offer up good first time deals, then make your money on the maint contracts, trust me, this is the way to do it. I helped grow a jetter service for another company, Cheap first time jet service, with the service contract, then price out your service contract to make money on the 2 to 6 returning calls.
                  sigpic

Robert

Comment

Originally posted by westcoastplumber View Post

Cheap first time jet service, with the service contract, then price out your service contract to make money on the 2 to 6 returning calls.
                    robert, first time jetting of a dirty line that's never been jetted is always more involved and time consuming. follow up preventative jetting is typically faster and cleaner. you already know the system.

i would be just the opposite. the first time is more, the follow up is less

i wouldn't come there to get my foot in the door. i was already invited there when they called me

rick.
                    phoebe it is

Comment

,made in the millions!!!..i even got advice from him!!!!...Yall will be reading about me soon!!!......take care.

Tony

Make sure you are in Daily Breeze since that is the only newspapers i go through...they have coupons..that's why...forgot you are in texas...how would i read about you then? Hold on i see it...

Anderson cooper live: tony- the jetter superman-service you can pay alot

Take care Tony

Comment

Robert,

What exactly did you do to "build" the other companys jetter business? What do they charge. The name of my company is DiscountDrain which is well known in the residential drain market.I plan on doing a postcard marketing campaign to generate commercial/industrial customers...looking to get alot of restaurants and apartments on maintence contracts.

Comment

Greg,
                          What no Spartan 300????...thats their best machine!!!!...what is the model trailer jetter you have from them....so you operate it by yourself?(one-man operational?)..eight times a week multiplied by $400 is $4,000 so you are not far off from $5,000 a week!!!!!....THINK BIG!!!!...I will be there one day...Whats so special about the RidgidK-60 or the WaterCannon portable jetter you have...im thinking about geting a small electric General-1450 for k/sink drains as an add-on sale after i cable their k/sink drains....HOLIDAYS COMING UP!!!!...I figure if i charge $99.95 to cable their line..i will sell them the elec-jetter for an additional $150.00 with a longer warranty(90 days)....what do yall think!!!!...

Comment

Do some research on the forum for the k-60. You'll see it's quickly making converts to the sectional machines.
                            Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Info on the K-60 the little machine with guts. http://www.ridgid.com/Tools/K60-Drai...e/EN/index.htm

Comment

Working...
                              X