X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheres Drain Medic?????/websites??

I hope the dude aint sick, he kinda reminds me of me the way he runs his business. Also for the guys who have websites, whats a good price to pay for it and how much a month should i expect to pay from hosting?.........is having a website worth it?.......i wanna know your opinions too Rick(do you have a web site?)...i really want something short and sweet, with all of my services advertised.

Tony.

Re: Wheres Drain Medic?????/websites??

lonestar, straight up hosting costs should be around 8 bucks (on a linux server) a month. Anyone you pay to build and host the site will probably be a bit upwards of that.

Something straight up and simple shouldnt cost you more than 500-1000 bucks to have developed.

A website is almost worthless unless you make sure the search engines are finding you for searches like "texas plumber" or your local city. You would also want to make sure all the local directory sites are linking to your website. The other value of having a site is being able to put it on your cards then a customer knows everything you do and want you charge without having to explain everything.

Josh

Comment

Re: Wheres Drain Medic?????/websites??

Originally posted by lonestardrain View Post
      I hope the dude aint sick, he kinda reminds me of me the way he runs his business. Also for the guys who have websites, whats a good price to pay for it and how much a month should i expect to pay from hosting?.........is having a website worth it?.......i wanna know your opinions too Rick(do you have a web site?)...i really want something short and sweet, with all of my services advertised.

Tony.
      No, not sick, just have been really busy lately....I would say yes, having a website is worth it..I pay by the month for mine, did not have to pay any other fees...Depends on what you put on there. I like my 3 page set up, short, sweet and to the point...also a contact page.

Greg
      The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

Working...
      X