Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: oops!!Cleanout where?

Originally posted by DuckButter View Post
    Here, outside sewers require one every 100 ft.
    Inside 50 ft, except changes of direction greater than 45.
    We have the same 100' requirement (inside and ouside) but our change of direction is exceeding 135 degrees.

Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
      Robert, as You said " you were 100 ft. from the rear C. O. ,and 12 ft from another !. QUESTION, Why would they have wanted a 3 rd clean out, at that location?

I said I was "WITHIN" my 100' from the rear c/o, and approx 12' from the second c/o

UPC states that you must have a c/o every 100' running feet. Verticle c/o riser is included in the count of the 100', and also what mark mentioned, the 135 degree change of direction.
      sigpic

Robert

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
        We have the same 100' requirement (inside and ouside) but our change of direction is exceeding 135 degrees.

Mark
        I just did a sewer connection.
        I wound up helping the "licensed drain layer" (not kidding, seperate license needed in my state, even he thought it was funny) with the outside 6" line, we were working on a 45 offset and he told me we had to use two 22's.
        I asked him why, apparently he'd need a c/o on any 45 that isn't a longsweep.
        Bizarre, especially where I'd already put a c/o right on the inside of the foundation, not ten feet away.

Comment

After I posted I remembered the 135 degree rule. The pix don't show all this, of course. By the upc ,one should be there if this is over 135 in between co's ,I gather
          I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
            After I posted I remembered the 135 degree rule. The pix don't show all this, of course. By the upc ,one should be there if this is over 135 in between co's ,I gather

Dude, are you reading what I type?

The pics don't need to show a change of direction, because there isn't one.

I believe we were just stating the code by the UPC, the requirements of a c/o.

Please, carefully read all the post, from start to finish and hopefully this will clear the cloud up

PS- I never said I was 100' from my rear c/o, I said I was within my 100', once again, take the time to re-read and you will understand, I believe
            sigpic

Robert

Comment

Hey Dude , My pot #10 about the socket drill ,was for All clear sewer about the riser snapped off! Don't bust balls KID
              I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Working...
              X