X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Need some advice

I didnt realise that he was referring to me .
    Anyway I really enjoy the stuff you guys write I reckon I have picked up more tips from you guys than being on the job.
    I have told a few fellow plumbers about the forum and they are still old school and dont like the intenet

Comment

Anyway I really enjoy the stuff you guys write I reckon I have picked up more tips from you guys than being on the job.( dont post that often but always read)
      I have told a few fellow plumbers about the forum and they are still old school and dont like the internet.
      Keep up the good work and beware of the wanker as I am now!
      Cheers
      Greg

Comment

Originally posted by Aussie Plumber Greg View Post
        Anyway I really enjoy the stuff you guys write I reckon I have picked up more tips from you guys than being on the job.
        I have told a few fellow plumbers about the forum and they are still old school and dont like the intenet

Do you ever read Loz site and if you do ask for Mike the gassman or Gerry and there are a lot of "drainers " there

Comment

Ric
          Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
          greg, you've been here long enough to know the real wanker is the one that posted it.

if you want to read all of slyvans/ tiegers post. you will see the definition of a wanker

rick.
          Feinstein and the WHITE LEFT coast school board sure did their job right teaching you Ebonics 101

One day you may learn to read "Sylvan" and after you get an IQ of say a pebble you will realize names start off with capitol letters.

Left coasters are something else VIVA Mexico at least there will be some skilled folks finally dabbling in LA plummmin once Pelosi and Boxer and that crowd finally open the boarders to allow professionals to do the plumbing right.

I realize how limited you are by your postings, are you mentally challenged Rickety ???

Are you going to the grand opening of the New Free way entrance

"Why cant we all just be friends BLVD"

Opening in honor of the new Rodney King highway, you know, the poor gentleman who being beating by the gestapo left coast police. How terrible to see human rights violated like that in a so called civilized country

The Left coast went after Brother OJ and seeing as how a criminal jury found him not guilty I strongly feel the raciest state of California owes this poor gentleman 100 billion dollars for ruining his good name for wrongful prosecution and ruining his great reputation and his amazing career.

I can see where your mind set is Rickety for you know not what your doing.

Unreal how the left coasters beat and sue innocent people which was proven in a court of law as Mr. (honorable) King was set lose and the cops went to jail.

I cannot wait until truly honest politicians takes over the state possibly someone folks from Mexico who are coming here to work and not prosecute innocent people and know how to spell someones name properly

Comment

Originally posted by Sylvan Tieger View Post
            Ric

Feinstein and the WHITE LEFT coast school board sure did their job right teaching you Ebonics 101

One day you may learn to read "Sylvan" and after you get an IQ of say a pebble you will realize names start off with capitol letters.

Left coasters are something else VIVA Mexico at least there will be some skilled folks finally dabbling in LA plummmin once Pelosi and Boxer and that crowd finally open the boarders to allow professionals to do the plumbing right.

I realize how limited you are by your postings, are you mentally challenged Rickety ???

Opening in honor of the new Rodney King highway, you know, the poor gentleman who being beating by the gestapo left coast police. How terrible to see human rights violated like that in a so called civilized country

The Left coast went after Brother OJ and seeing as how a criminal jury found him not guilty I strongly feel the raciest state of California owes this poor gentleman 100 billion dollars for ruining his good name for wrongful prosecution and ruining his great reputation and his amazing career.

Unreal how the left coasters beat and sue innocent people which was proven in a court of law as Mr. (honorable) King was set lose and the cops went to jail.

I cannot wait until truly honest politicians takes over the state possibly someone folks from Mexico who are coming here to work and not prosecute innocent people and know how to spell someones name properly
            Tieger zasto si na ovom forumu??? Zsato se ponasas kao idiot???

Ocito si imao nesretno djetinjsvto kada imas takvo ponasanje prema svakome!!!

Ako imas usjepsnu kompaniju onda bi bio vani i radio a ne visio na stolu cjeli dan na svom kurcu!!!

Du bist eine kleine.....

Comment

Originally posted by mrs. westcoast View Post

Ako imas usjepsnu kompaniju onda bi bio vani i radio a ne visio na stolu cjeli dan na svom kurcu!!!

Du bist eine kleine.....
              No idea what you said but with that many exclamation marks it can't be
              good......for him.
              Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by Sylvan Tieger View Post
                Ric

Under no circumstances should this post remain, please remove it, my opinion.
                Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Originally posted by mrs. westcoast View Post

Du bist eine kleine.....
                  what language is this
                  Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
                  http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
                  http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

Originally posted by garager View Post
                    Under no circumstances should this post remain, please remove it, my opinion.
                    I have to disagree Garager, here's why. This is tieger at his absolute dumbest. What he wrote is absolutey offensive and disgraceful, BUT if Josh deletes this and his other posts, there will be no "evidence" why he was banned. His ignorance and rhetoric will only be in our memories. However, if Josh allows this post and his others to stay, this post will get buried amongest the hundreds of other threads. But when we get a new member curious on who tieger was and why he got banned, they can research it and see his responses. Rick said it best, "by deleting his posts, you're deleting half the conversation" (hope I got that right Rick).
                    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

im glad you guys see the problem with his post. This is the post that spurred my action.

Josh

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
                        I have to disagree Garager, here's why. This is tieger at his absolute dumbest. What he wrote is absolutey offensive and disgraceful, BUT if Josh deletes this and his other posts, there will be no "evidence" why he was banned. His ignorance and rhetoric will only be in our memories. However, if Josh allows this post and his others to stay, this post will get buried amongest the hundreds of other threads. But when we get a new member curious on who tieger was and why he got banned, they can research it and see his responses. Rick said it best, "by deleting his posts, you're deleting half the conversation" (hope I got that right Rick).
                        Originally posted by Josh View Post
                        im glad you guys see the problem with his post. This is the post that spurred my action.

Josh
                        I'm glad Josh left it. Now I know why he was banned.

Tracy
                        sigpic.................I Love My Toto Bidet :twofinger2: :twofinger:

Comment

Working...
                        X