I-95 1/2hp

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-95 1/2hp

Plumbing Mall has the General I95 1/2 hp. Must be a new item. I've done some checking around and if I buy the basic unit form them, and then buy 6 sections of cable and cutters form direct cable, I can get everything for less than $1000. What do you guys think of this? This should take care keeping the 4" main clean??

Re: I-95 1/2hp

Go for it, get the I-95. It sounds like this is what you want to hear. Wish you best of luck with your purchase.
    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by gerhand View Post
      Plumbing Mall has the General I95 1/2 hp. Must be a new item. I've done some checking around and if I buy the basic unit form them, and then buy 6 sections of cable and cutters form direct cable, I can get everything for less than $1000. What do you guys think of this? This should take care keeping the 4" main clean??
      basically it's generals answer to ridgids k-60

i do own the root 66 and it does a good job. it does have a couple of features i find better. the rear guide hose has a built in swivel and the clutch for 5/8'' - 7/8'' is all in the handle position.

for under $1000.00 with both 7/8'' and 5/8'' cables you will do fine.

the ridgid has a great warranty and the general probably has a limited warranty. i do own a handful of general machines

let us know how it works out.

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
        basically it's generals answer to ridgids k-60

i do own the root 66 and it does a good job. it does have a couple of features i find better. the rear guide hose has a built in swivel and the clutch for 5/8'' - 7/8'' is all in the handle position.
        rick.
        How fast is your K60?, how many fpm. Do you just put these sectional machines in reverse to retrieve the cable.

Comment

Originally posted by gerhand View Post
          How fast is your K60?, how many fpm. Do you just put these sectional machines in reverse to retrieve the cable.
          without looking up the specs, i believe it's 600 rpm.

only use reverse if you get stuck

you will get the feel of it and learn how to feel the stoppage and toy with it. sort of like fishing

rick.

now on my larger general 1.25'' machine, you do put in in reverse to retrieve the cable.

on my new ridgid 1500 you don't.
          phoebe it is

Comment

The I-95 Travelers Alert identifies areas of major highway construction as well as other events that may result in traffic delays along Interstate 95. Icons allow you to easily distinguish construction activities. Listings are by state and run north to south.
            Last edited by nautica; 12-11-2007, 07:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by nautica View Post
              The I-95 Travelers Alert identifies areas of major highway construction as well as other events that may result in traffic delays along Interstate 95. Icons allow you to easily distinguish construction activities. Listings are by state and run north to south. Look at this site http://charlottencplumber.com/ you can get more informations here.

????? what the....... did you even read this thead before you read it?
              9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Originally posted by oldslowchevy View Post
                ????? what the....... did you even read this thead before you read it?

all this guy's posts are like this... i guess it's supposed to be funny
                This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

Working...
                X