X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Property Sold, Missing Cleanouts Installed

In neighboring towns, when a property is about to be transferred, laterals must be camed.Problems will be repaired before sale.
    Those of You in The trade, should lobby Your Building Depts. for This amendment.
    If some of You would like The info from these Towns ,I will get it in The future. Tool
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: Property Sold, Missing Cleanouts Installed

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
    In neighboring towns, when a property is about to be transferred, laterals must be camed.Problems will be repaired before sale.
    Those of You in The trade, should lobby Your Building Depts. for This amendment.
    If some of You would like The info from these Towns ,I will get it in The future. Tool

Alot of TWPs require that around here....You have to camera them...make a video....but the homeowner has the option to either replace it or, knock down money off the price for repairs
    The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

I have been saying this for years to real estate agents and home inspectors, heven't really gotten very far due to the agents not wanting to spoil the their sale.

On a gov level, the city takes no reasponsibility even though they planted most of the trees on the streets.

I think it is an excellent idea that a vhs be required during the home inspection, the seller has to declair that they have a stoppage every once in awhile to be cleared of the legal liability of disclosure.
      sigpic

Robert

Comment

Why is this the GOVERMENTS busness?
        Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
        attributed to Samuel Johnson
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

I like the idea. I also like the idea that if you remodel/finish off your basement and you try to sell the house without pulling permits for that additional work, you have to deduct the appraisal cost of the improvements in order to sell the property.

I did a job thursday where a saddle valve on a water line with plastic tubing running to the fridge, straight through the floor bored to tolerance. Completely covered and found a few other hidden mishaps that will soon surface, non-related to plumbing. Also the electric fed smoke alarm is non-existent in the entire basement, along with a illegal bedroom with no way of egress.

Home inspectors are told by real estate agents to "look over" so many things and nit-pick the stupid stuff that doesn't add up to a whole lot of money.

Basically if you do your job and do it well, you'll get a horrible name in the real estate industry because you indirectly halt the sale of a home with all your fault finding skills.

The housing industry is hurting bad and real estate agents are working second jobs just to keep afloat. A friend of mine got out of the biz right before it hit the skids.
          Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

I agree Dunbar, There is such garbage out there . I'm too expensive, to ever get hired by these Home Sharks. You're suppose to get 1 out of 5 jobs You bid. Work in The right Zip codes
            Thats' The secret!
            I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Working...
            X