Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Scanning tonight

Drain Medic

this evening when i got home there was a dozen or so e-mails from the same person. thinking it was spam, as my blocker has been unstable of late, i deleted them. please PM me with the e-mail address you sent, if it was you.

some times i'm just a pure dumbass.

steve
    In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

Originally posted by stxrus View Post
      Drain Medic

this evening when i got home there was a dozen or so e-mails from the same person. thinking it was spam, as my blocker has been unstable of late, i deleted them. please PM me with the e-mail address you sent, if it was you.

some times i'm just a pure dumbass.

steve
      Naw,

You were right

If i get email from pipeman i would sent it to spam thinking it is spam

Comment

Originally posted by mrs. westcoast View Post
        Naw,

You were right

so is this Drain Medic's e-mail and i just nuked all of his good intentions?

FWIW, if i send something to ANYONE on another forum i always include some notation in the subject line that will identify the forum or intent. even if i know the individual i'm e-mailing to.

steve
        In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

Thanks Greg!!!..i just received the emails. The pictures are GREAT for informing/teaching them the various situations that can occur in a drain. I like the cabeling vs. jetting pictures also....they would go great while showing a customer all the gook that is stuck in the pipe when you take that clean-out off on the wall for a kitchen sink...or you could run your cable in without water and then show them all of that black shyt on your cable, then show them the pictures!!!!........is this how you do???..Thanks Bud...imaa go to office-Max tomorrow and have the pictures laminated and put in a folder.....

Lonestar.

Comment

Originally posted by stxrus View Post
            so is this Drain Medic's e-mail and i just nuked all of his good intentions?

FWIW, if i send something to ANYONE on another forum i always include some notation in the subject line that will identify the forum or intent. even if i know the individual i'm e-mailing to.

steve

Ya it was me, you deleted everything...I just forwarded from previous emails...i will send again
            The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

Originally posted by mrs. westcoast View Post
              Naw,

You were right

What are you talking about, you get email from pipeman all the time
              The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

Comment

I have not received the pics yet - or maybe my spam blocker deleted them automatically...
                Try
                m.slusar at cox dot net
                and
                mark at slusar dot net
                Thanks...

Comment

Originally posted by Drain Medic View Post
                  Ya it was me, you deleted everything...I just forwarded from previous emails...i will send again
                  thanks, now that i knowwhat to look for it should be no problem

steve

Comment

check your mail again, i sent again

Comment

I have a few that I`ll post when I get more time
                      http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Drain Medic View Post
                        check your mail again, i sent again
                        got 'em. if i'm too stupid and delete again i don't deserve them.

thanks again

steve

Comment

Well I got them but I can't open them. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

Comment

what si going on with these plumbers.

one deletes them crck doesn't know how to open it..no wonder why everyone were telling aaron to finish his school

Comment

I'm not sure it's my fault.

Wierd that the To: line was addressed to stxrus@gmail.com not my address.

Why did I get 13 emails anyway?

Wouldn't 1 email with 13 attachments work better?

Comment

i forwarded them from emails i send to other people, i tried attaching all 14 of them into 1, but the file is to big to send, so i had to send them individualy...sorry

Comment

Working...
                                X