Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Painted 125' of 3/4" cable every 10'

Originally posted by saysflushable View Post
    My next machine will be a K60 because of you guys. I've been reading this forum for about 6 months I bought my last machine about 7 months ago. matter of fact a good friend of mine wants to buy a machine. he has seen me use mine and get 125' of cable and machine in basements by myself fairly easy. I still tell him to get the K60 because some of you guys have tried them all and the K60 is prefered. Besides he buys it and I'm sure he will let me take it for a test run. now lets talk bidets
    yesterday i had a 4'' main line stoppage. i went up on the roof, (copper clad composition shingles. interesting roof). i carried the k-60 and 75' of cable onto the roof. cleared the main at 37' exactly and pulled back roots. reran to 60' at city connection and removed more roots. the roots are not just at the cutter head. they are wrapped around the open wind cable too.

now about that bidet joey and i both watched 2 (20 minutes)videos on you tube. get me those 10 bidets and seats from john.

but you got to admit, getting a plumber to try a sectional, is a whole lot easier and less intimidating than getting a wife or customer to try water over paper

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Rick,

No arguments here, there is know place to buy a sectional around here, maybe we can become sell them here. I would be will to set you up with my guy if you set me up with yours.

I never even heard of a sectional machine before, It seems that we keep buying new machines in search of the best one, we get one paid for and find something a little better. Can we get a free trial on one we will pay for shipping.

Were is the best place to sell my collection of not good enoughs.

John

Comment

Originally posted by John Crapper III View Post
        Rick,

No arguments here, there is know place to buy a sectional around here, maybe we can become sell them here. I would be will to set you up with my guy if you set me up with yours.

I never even heard of a sectional machine before, It seems that we keep buying new machines in search of the best one, we get one paid for and find something a little better. Can we get a free trial on one we will pay for shipping.

John
        The machine Rick is referring to is a Ridgid K-60. Most supply houses sell Ridgid Tools and should be able to order them. If not I buy mine through www.toolup.com

Mark
        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by John Crapper III View Post
          Rick,

John
          that's why it's called a collection actually ebay shoppers will buy anything.

i'm sure your plumbing supply house can order one for you. otherwise go to the top of this page and click on the link "where to buy"

there is a learning curve on a sectional. so read some of the post and ask questions. i personnally don't use the rear guide hose 90% of the time.
          you will go through gloves faster than a auto feed.

also once you enjoy the k-60 with 7/8'' you can get the 5/8'' cable set or a k-50 and cable set.

i just ordered more special k-60 cable.

looks like you've joined the ranks of plumbers and not seat salesmen

rick.

p.s there are plenty of satisfied sectional uses here. just ask and read

rick.
          phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
            that's why it's called a collection actually ebay shoppers will buy anything.

i'm sure your plumbing supply house can order one for you. otherwise go to the top of this page and click on the link "where to buy"

there is a learning curve on a sectional. so read some of the post and ask questions. i personnally don't use the rear guide hose 90% of the time.
            you will go through gloves faster than a auto feed.

also once you enjoy the k-60 with 7/8'' you can get the 5/8'' cable set or a k-50 and cable set.

i just ordered more special k-60 cable.

looks like you've joined the ranks of plumbers and not seat salesmen

rick.

p.s there are plenty of satisfied sectional uses here. just ask and read

rick.
            I've read all the posts on the sectionals .for me the k60 will have to wait. I just bought a new camera (2nd one----buycheap buy twice), and that locator you saw me holding up is kind of new. it hasn't paid for itself yet. At least the company gave me an $800.00 credit on my old hardly used locator. Oh yes the K60 will be mine might be a while but it will be mine.

P.S. plumber for a living, bidet sales men for the absolute joy and satisfaction of helping people!

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
              yesterday i had a 4'' main line stoppage. i went up on the roof, (copper clad composition shingles. interesting roof). i carried the k-60 and 75' of cable onto the roof. cleared the main at 37' exactly and pulled back roots. reran to 60' at city connection and removed more roots. the roots are not just at the cutter head. they are wrapped around the open wind cable too.

now about that bidet joey and i both watched 2 (20 minutes)videos on you tube. get me those 10 bidets and seats from john.

but you got to admit, getting a plumber to try a sectional, is a whole lot easier and less intimidating than getting a wife or customer to try water over paper

rick.
              I don't know Rick you guys have been debating the drum versus sectional a long time. some people still aren't convinced.
              Seriosly intimidation comes from the medical community. You guys were nice compared to some of them. Making inroads though. Thanks for watching the video. i havn't seen it I still have dial up

Comment

Working...
              X