Where's That Snake Oil Salesman?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's That Snake Oil Salesman?

My drain machines will sit most of the time. Should I oil after each use? What oil are You all using? Thanks' tool
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: Where's That Snake Oil Salesman?

I use general snake oil for my 3800 and wd40 for my sectional. The wd40 works great on keeping my cables looking new. WD40 also goes on my cutter heads. I do oil after each use unless I will use my machine more than once a day.
    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

I will oil my cables once a week on all my machines...i use general snake oil...If you dont use your machines everyday...i would oil them maybe every one to 2 weeks..

Cant seem to find any Ridgid snake oil...everyone is either sold out or do not stock it anymore

Greg
      The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

I use WD-40 when I do oil em, but I don't oil often because it will fling on someone's house and it makes it a real ***** to see when I use my seesnake. I only oil mine when I`m having problems getting them to go out and in. But like I said, I use mine all day long so they don't have time to rust up anyway
        http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

Working...
        X