Craziest thing you removed from a drain

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Craziest thing you removed from a drain

Nothing like human parts... packrat carcass and nest once... cell phone was a good one... my favorite though was I had pulled a toilet and snaked the line open, but something just didn't feel right. Put the camera down and sure enough about 20' in was an object... something yellow. I'm bumping it to see if it moves and it turns over and this big grinning face with a toungue hanging out looms up in my screen.... pluto rides around on my dash to this day.
    This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
      it's not me you have to worry about.

it's woussko that's coming on strong.

my next trip will be with all the forum members that are going to go visit josh and the ridgid plant next year. so unless we all bring a laptop, the forum will be quiet for a couple of days

greg, you can stay home and post 24/7, unless you want to join us

congrats on the first 400 the next 3000 is a breeze

rick.

Now you know i wouldnt miss that trip for anything...Who else is going to beat you in Paint Ball

But ill secretly have my laptop stashed with me
      The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

Originally posted by DUNBAR View Post
        Skull fragments of a middle aged man or woman with mixed black/gray hair. Having the hose nearby dousing the end of what was attached made me wonder why something was hanging to the hair.

Had a manhole 12ft deep full to the top overflowing. I was running a 1065 at the time and used a 10' section of 2" with a 45 at the end.

Loud noises when I broke that main line open, couldn't pull back through the 2" because of what I grabbed. Those skull fragments were attached to locks of hair.

What makes this above situation credible?

Bad BAD ***** neighbhorhood with a history in the area of them killing thier own. We were advised to bring protection (guns) when working over in the bad parts of Cincinnati urban, blighted neighborhoods.
        I'm at a loss for words. Sick... Just sick
        Last edited by Gene Bickford; 12-04-2007, 08:28 PM.
        INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
        Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

HA! And I thought you were just going to be happy to see us
          I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
            HA! And I thought you were just going to be happy to see us

Ya that too
            The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
              thanks for that one all clear. I love these threads.
              Just wait till you see my video
              http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

I have removed mens Underwear from several mainlines, and I have once removed a dog bone with a toilet auger, ironically it was a chocolate lab that put said bone in there.

Billytwohatz

run it more than once or come back and run it again.

Comment

Working...
                X