X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drain Medic
    started a topic Craziest thing you removed from a drain

Craziest thing you removed from a drain

After listening to the critter thread LOL...(Which was hilarious i might add)
    This brought back memories for me

My Question to you...What was the craziest, weirdest, funniest thing you have ever removed from a drain???

My craziest was a finger i removed from a drain line that was clogging the line in a prison

Weirdest was a personal ID badge that was lodged in a line 50ft away

and funniest was, i was water jetting an 8in Terra Cotta storm line and when i got right near the end of the discharge i blew out a groundhog from the line that scared the Hell out of me..LOL...it flew about 10ft past me... (for those animal rights members, the groundhog got up and walked away)..

Greg

PS thought this would be a good 400th post
    Last edited by Drain Medic; 12-04-2007, 07:18 PM.

• billytwohatz
    replied
    Re: Craziest thing you removed from a drain

I have removed mens Underwear from several mainlines, and I have once removed a dog bone with a toilet auger, ironically it was a chocolate lab that put said bone in there.

Billytwohatz

run it more than once or come back and run it again.

Leave a comment:

• All Clear Sewer
    replied

Originally posted by Josh View Post
    thanks for that one all clear. I love these threads.
    Just wait till you see my video

Leave a comment:

• Drain Medic
    replied

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
    HA! And I thought you were just going to be happy to see us

Ya that too

Leave a comment:

• MrsSeatDown
    replied

HA! And I thought you were just going to be happy to see us

Leave a comment:

• Gene Bickford
    replied

Originally posted by DUNBAR View Post
    Skull fragments of a middle aged man or woman with mixed black/gray hair. Having the hose nearby dousing the end of what was attached made me wonder why something was hanging to the hair.

Had a manhole 12ft deep full to the top overflowing. I was running a 1065 at the time and used a 10' section of 2" with a 45 at the end.

Loud noises when I broke that main line open, couldn't pull back through the 2" because of what I grabbed. Those skull fragments were attached to locks of hair.

What makes this above situation credible?

Bad BAD ***** neighbhorhood with a history in the area of them killing thier own. We were advised to bring protection (guns) when working over in the bad parts of Cincinnati urban, blighted neighborhoods.
    I'm at a loss for words. Sick... Just sick
    Last edited by Gene Bickford; 12-04-2007, 09:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Drain Medic
    replied

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
    it's not me you have to worry about.

it's woussko that's coming on strong.

my next trip will be with all the forum members that are going to go visit josh and the ridgid plant next year. so unless we all bring a laptop, the forum will be quiet for a couple of days

greg, you can stay home and post 24/7, unless you want to join us

congrats on the first 400 the next 3000 is a breeze

rick.

Now you know i wouldnt miss that trip for anything...Who else is going to beat you in Paint Ball

But ill secretly have my laptop stashed with me

Leave a comment:

• Ace Sewer
    replied

Nothing like human parts... packrat carcass and nest once... cell phone was a good one... my favorite though was I had pulled a toilet and snaked the line open, but something just didn't feel right. Put the camera down and sure enough about 20' in was an object... something yellow. I'm bumping it to see if it moves and it turns over and this big grinning face with a toungue hanging out looms up in my screen.... pluto rides around on my dash to this day.

Leave a comment:

• PLUMBER RICK
    replied

Originally posted by Drain Medic View Post
    Hey Gene, thanks for the nice words....its only 400 though..lol...Rick needs to go on 52 more Costa Ricky trips for me to catch him lol

it's not me you have to worry about.

it's woussko that's coming on strong.

my next trip will be with all the forum members that are going to go visit josh and the ridgid plant next year. so unless we all bring a laptop, the forum will be quiet for a couple of days

greg, you can stay home and post 24/7, unless you want to join us

congrats on the first 400 the next 3000 is a breeze

rick.

Leave a comment:

• Drain Medic
    replied

One eyed Willy

BTW Congrats on your 500th post lol

Leave a comment:

• MrsSeatDown
    replied

Congrats on your 400th post, but GROSS to your thread!

I have to read with one eye closed

Leave a comment:

• DUNBAR PLUMBING
    replied

Skull fragments of a middle aged black man or woman with mixed black/gray hair. Having the hose nearby dousing the end of what was attached made me wonder why something was hanging to the hair.

Had a manhole 12ft deep full to the top overflowing. I was running a 1065 at the time and used a 10' section of 2" with a 45 at the end.

Loud noises when I broke that main line open, couldn't pull back through the 2" because of what I grabbed. Those skull fragments were attached to locks of hair.

What makes this above situation credible?

Bad BAD neighborhood with a history in the area of them killing thier own. We were advised to bring protection (guns) when working over in the bad parts of Cincinnati urban, blighted neighborhoods.
    Last edited by DUNBAR PLUMBING; 12-04-2007, 09:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Drain Medic
    replied

Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
    400th post. Holy crap. That was fast. I remember in your first couple of post I said it sounds like you will be an asset to the forum and you have been that for sure! Thanks for all the info you have shared. I'll save the "party on" smiles for your 1000th post.

Hey Gene, thanks for the nice words....its only 400 though..lol...Rick needs to go on 52 more Costa Ricky trips for me to catch him lol

Leave a comment:

• Drain Medic
    replied

Originally posted by Josh View Post

I hear ya...always cool to see what other drain cleaners and plumbers are doing on the sewer lines...LOL

Leave a comment:

• Josh
    replied

Originally posted by All Clear Sewer View Post
    (for those animal rights members, the "CAT Did NOT" walked away)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X