Thank You All, And Letting Everyone Know-

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank You All, And Letting Everyone Know-

Hello, this is Kenneth Collier (Collier Maintenance & Sewer) of Jackson, MS.

On 11/07/2007, I posted a question (the subject was "Curious"). Thanks to all who responded. I'm slow on computers (not often using them for anything besides shooting billards against the computer.) So please forgive me for not responding right away.

I've been to Hampton, VA to see my son and his wife, and just enjoying life as it happens.

While I am here- In case anyone knew him, I would like to inform everyone of the death of fellow plumber Randy Watkins. Randy worked for Rebel High Velocity of Jackson, MS for many years, then became the drain sewer cleaner for Tri-County Plumbing and Construction, formerly of Jackson, MS. He then owned and operated Watkins Sewer Service, and later on moved to Jackson, Michigan to work with Russ Schroen(sp?) (The company's name was Yankee Environmental, which closed in 2005.) Randy passed early Monday morning on Dec. 03, 2007, 2 am CST. He will be buried on Dec. 06, 2007, at 2pm (CST). Chancellor Funeral Home in Florence, MS is handling all the arrangements.

If anyone knew Randy Watkins, and wanted to send a message to his son and/or family, contact me at drainman881999@yahoo.com.

Thanks again to all-
    Kenneth B. Collier
    Last edited by drainman881999; 12-04-2007, 07:02 PM.
    Kenneth Collier
    Maintenance and Sewer

P.O. Box 9441
    Jackson, MS 39206
    (601) 613-2678 (Cell)
    drainman881999@yahoo.com

Re: Thank You All, And Letting Everyone Know-

Ken, glad the guys on here could help you out. Lots of good drain guys on here.

Sorry to hear about your friend

Comment

Re: Thank You All, And Letting Everyone Know-

Thanks Josh, I appreciate the condolences; and thank you all once again for the advice.

Signing out for tonight.
      -Kenneth
      Kenneth Collier
      Maintenance and Sewer

P.O. Box 9441
      Jackson, MS 39206
      (601) 613-2678 (Cell)
      drainman881999@yahoo.com

Comment

Working...
      X