Something to contribute and ?'s

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something to contribute and ?'s

All right what kind of replacement clean out plugs do you guys prefer. The ETCO T cones work great for me, ( I do not sell them). I have the hardest time with a clean out about 2.5" The ETCO's don't fit and I have to file down the back of a standard 3" expandable plug to get them to fit. I hope my wife lets me use what ever you guys recommend. Just kidding I'm not married. Plumber Rick what kind of shooting do you do? I think you mentioned going with some of the guys.

Re: Something to contribute and ?'s

I prefer to use what ever I took out
    http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

Originally posted by saysflushable View Post
      Plumber Rick what kind of shooting do you do? I think you mentioned going with some of the guys.
      actually it was more of a grudge match with mark. his family against my posse in a game of paintball

actually there has been a lot of recent talk about firearms on the forum.

use the search feature.

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

On all the .5`s I use Brass with pipe dope on em so I don't have to get em real tight so I can get em back off next time. On all others I use plastic pvc plugs if I have to punch out the old ones. I don't like using test plugs ( expandable plug ) if I don't have too!
        http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

Why are you using expandable plugs to begin with? I have not seen the ETCOs here but IPS makes a similar one.

As for the shooting the West Coast group has been talking about shooting some clay or doing some target pistol stuff.

Mark
          "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Our range, Mom is a better shot than I, is bullseye San Rafael Ca, Owner took a 22 in the tummy from Dad trying to teach His 12 year old son. Happened last week ,He's ok.
            I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
              Why are you using expandable plugs to begin with? I have not seen the ETCOs here but IPS makes a similar one.

As for the shooting the West Coast group has been talking about shooting some clay or doing some target pistol stuff.

Mark
              Often times the threads are shot on the clean out itself. can't get a brass or plastic thread plug to start. or the size is unfindable A little trap is for me. Skeet I can still finish in the single digits

Comment

Originally posted by All Clear Sewer View Post
                On all the .5`s I use Brass with pipe dope on em so I don't have to get em real tight so I can get em back off next time. On all others I use plastic pvc plugs if I have to punch out the old ones. I don't like using test plugs ( expandable plug ) if I don't have too!
                I'd say 25% of the sewers I go on already have a test plug from the other drain cleaner. never had a problem with them YET. hopefully I won't

Comment

Working...
                X