What's your thoughts?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your thoughts?

I`m working with my County to approve this system. What do you all think about it?

I have hundreds of calls with failed systems where the home owners cant afford a complete new system per county code so I`m trying to find a cheaper way to help these people out.

I`m thinking with a line jetting and a pumped tank this just might work?

http://www.aero-stream.com/index.html
    http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Re: What's your thoughts?

I don't know too much about them but two other systems you might want to look into are WHITE KNIGHT and P****A.
    If I'm not mistaken White Knight is a Maine owned Co and I think they did a test site right next to the pond on my road a couple years back.
    I'll talk to code enforcement and see if I can get more details.
    I remember hearing about these types of systems a while back but figured I'd save looking into them too much until they had a few years of real world results. They do seam kinda promising. You have re sparked my interest.
    INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
    Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Not sure I spelled P****a correct. But its P****a like the fish
      INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
      Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Gene, the correct spelling is "p****ha," but the company doesn't know that, either. P****a

There's also a company here that gets the spelling right.

Comment

Interesting... but my gut response is skepticism.... I dont see how a bubbler in the tank is going to fix a failed field. Most I see around here are in one area known for high clay content soils. I don't install fields.... I just see a few failed ones as I occaisionally get a call for a main line and the tank is backed up because the field won't take water. I give up at that point and tell them to call an excavator. I've heard of a couple techniques, one using hydrogen peroxide, one a hydro frac method. I've not seen either in practice. Let us know results if you try it out. If it keeps the pumping down, it might be cost effective just for that. I see a lot of houses that are rented short term and the septic gets way abused as a result... might be good there.
          This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

I am also interested in this, as a potential customer. We've had someone recommend the White Knight system to us. We've been having minor problems with our septic system over the past 15 months or so and I don't want to let it go too much longer. I'd hate to replace the whole system as it (and our house) is only 13 yrs old. Anyone have any first-hand experience with White Knight (good or bad?)

Comment

Working...
            X