X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• k-50

i got a ridgid k-50 that i got off ebay and it is missing the tag on it with the model and serial number etc. is there any way of taken apart is it stamped inside any where .
    also it has no cable what is the best cable and length to last and strength. thank you

Re: k-50

http://www.ridgid.com/ASSETS/8ACEFAA...achine_Man.pdf

This is the manual. The C-8 cable should be fine. I have the same cables for my K-60. Just remember what this machine is designed for and it will do you good.
    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

the k-50 uses 5/8'' sectional cables that are 7'6'' long. as ben said there are a few different winds from the normal all purpose c-8, the the tight wind c-7 and the heavy duty c-9 10' cables. the cutter choice is very critical too.

as far as a serial number, i don't believe there is an internal number on the machines.

on the propress machines, there is an electronic serial number embedded into the computer chip.

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

thanks for the help \. i only want to use it for sink and tub drains for now. i got a k-1500 for the big ones. what is a propress machines? thanks for all the help

Comment

Working...
        X