Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Here rick! Unclog this!~

Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
    I just(2hrs ago) snaked this out of a business main line not 1 mile away from "the blob". Its just a small sample of what I got back. I went through about 10 feet of it before line cleared. Now that I look at the pics, it kinda looks like a face. Maybe "the Blob" is spawning. Actually it's just TP and "flushable" rags.
    Plumber checked it out this A.M. ran the water (in an already flooded store) and said he couldn't fix it.
    Out of state maintenance co got my name from another plumber and called this afternoon. It's WAY WAY out of my service area (70mi from home) so I told them $200 to roll the van plus whatever we do for work. Nobody wanted to touch it and kept passing the buck. I think "the blob" is putting fear into the locals
    What'd you use? The drill or did you have a snake for this one? Has anyone tried to locate the source?
    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

OF COURSE I USED MY TRUSTY DRILL And I wouldn't mind a go at all 90' of "The Blob" with her either. Old Edith might just scare that beast back to the bowels of hell.
      INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
      Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

The drill is the power for the snake. Sorta my k-60 but better
        INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
        Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

How far can you go with that drill? Handles roots good? Have you ever used the electric eel or general 88? How does your drill compare to them?
          Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Working...
          X