• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here rick! Unclog this!~

>>><<<

^^^^^^
    CLICK

I heard a K-60 died in this tragic event, funeral arrangements being held at the local scrap yard.
    Last edited by DUNBAR PLUMBING; 01-27-2008, 03:56 PM.
    Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Re: Here rick! Unclog this!~

WOW thats a hell of a collapse
    The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

Originally posted by Drain Medic View Post
      WOW thats a hell of a collapse

To you and me, it looks like a collapse with clay earth infiltration...

To them, it was a personal business or businesses that dumped flour, grease and rags into the pipe. Nevermind the chunks of pipe in the picture.

That's one way to cover the bill!

Comment

How'd you take this pic? The picture quality is awsome. How'd you finally fix it? What kind of pipe is that? Cement?
        Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

hummm Id say skip the K-60 and go stright for a few pounds of C-4 for that clog.

Like gear junkie said that pic is impressive!!!! how did u ake it?

Comment

Originally posted by DUNBAR View Post
            >>><<<

^^^^^^
            CLICK

I heard a K-60 died in this tragic event, funeral arrangements being held at the local scrap yard.
            To you and me, it looks like a collapse with clay earth infiltration...

To them, it was a personal business or businesses that dumped flour, grease and rags into the pipe. Never mind the chunks of pipe in the picture.

That's one way to cover the bill!

dunbar, your picture and story don't jive

first off the bat, the pipe is no longer connected as i can see a clean cut void at the stoppage along with the shadowing that can be seen. the scrap pipe is laying in the bottom of that mess and it is not grease as there is absolutely no residue on the walls of the spotless pipe.

sure a jetter could have washed this pipe spotless, but there would be a telltale sign of jetting. plus the stoppage would not be a flat solid block. but then again the line looks likes it was jetted at a prior time as the aggregate is now exposed on the clay line. 4000psi will cut concrete if kept in the same spot too long

once again a professionally staged photo. so come clean and give us the link to that photo since i know you had nothing to do with it.

it's not a man sitting on a bucket with one hand tied behind his back that took this or cleaned this line.

rick.
            phoebe it is

Comment

That was obviously a joke Rick..don't take it personal

Comment

Originally posted by mrs. westcoast View Post
                That was obviously a joke Rick..don't take it personal

That and not one person has followed the instruction of clicking the smiley in the top left corner.

Comment

Lewiston Maine is the arm pit of America. I'm surprised they even noticed human waste in the streets with all the trash. I hate that town, It makes my skin crawl when I have to go there.
                  INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
                  Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Professionally staged photo?

City Battles Giant Blob

POSTED: 4:10 pm EST January 24, 2008
                    UPDATED: 4:23 pm EST January 24, 2008

LEWISTON, Maine -- A large, mysterious blob has taken over a major sewer line in the city of Lewiston, leaving public works crews stumped as to how to budge it.
                    According to city officials, the stretch of 12-inch pipe on Main Street backed up on Jan. 13, and the city has been trying unsuccessfully to clear the line ever since.
                    Deputy Public Services Director Kevin Gagne told News 8 the doughy, 90-foot mass is comprised of grease, flour and rags.
                    Gagne said the city has chosen to replace the 170-foot line at a cost of between $40,000 and $60,000. Work is expected to begin this week.

Comment

That and not one person has followed the instruction of clicking the smiley in the top left corner.
                      You got busted!

LOL...what a mess, 90 feet of grease bound flour.

Comment

Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
                        Lewiston Maine is the arm pit of America. I'm surprised they even noticed human waste in the streets with all the trash. I hate that town, It makes my skin crawl when I have to go there.
                        Maine is Stephen King country after all.....most of the countryside might be crawling.........
                        I'm on "The List" and I love it!!

Comment

I just(2hrs ago) snaked this out of a business main line not 1 mile away from "the blob". Its just a small sample of what I got back. I went through about 10 feet of it before line cleared. Now that I look at the pics, it kinda looks like a face. Maybe "the Blob" is spawning. Actually it's just TP and "flushable" rags.
                          Plumber checked it out this A.M. ran the water (in an already flooded store) and said he couldn't fix it.
                          Out of state maintenance co got my name from another plumber and called this afternoon. It's WAY WAY out of my service area (70mi from home) so I told them $200 to roll the van plus whatever we do for work. Nobody wanted to touch it and kept passing the buck. I think "the blob" is putting fear into the locals
                          Attached Files
                          INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
                          Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

HOLY COW

Jabba the hut is in the sewers

Comment

Working...
                              X