Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No more line counter on the 1500 (Josh)

The older K-1500 model used to have a line counter. Why did Ridgid discontinue this feature? Seemed like a great idea?
    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Re: No more line counter on the 1500 (Josh)

ben, go to the golf store and buy a clicker. josh probably has a spare since he doesn't need one for his game maybe he can send me one too for my game

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

So the line counter doesn't actually turn as cable passes by? You have click the button to keep track? Am I tracking?
      Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Ill try and let Renee know about this tomorrow. I dont have an answer for ya. I would guess you would just keep track of the amount of sections you have used. Thats what Rick is talking about the clicker for.

Josh

Comment

Right on, It was a strictly manual counter. My guess is that most guys didnt use it so it was dropped. Or it was just on eof thise features that got dropped by the wayside, just like the old Headlight on the old boys. Who remembers them? I think that the counter was dropped a number of years ago, not sure of the exact yrs though.

Jeff

Comment

Ben,

I have not looked in years and my 1500 is in Utah but as I recall you just turned a knob to keep track. In 30-years I don't recall ever using it but I do recall it getting damaged from loading it in and out of the truck. If they removed the counter I give them two thumbs up.

Mark
            "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Working...
            X