X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best sectional connections and cable

What type is the best as far as ***/diss, strength? The "G" (general), "L" (electric eel) or the "R?" (ridgid)? Who makes the best innercore sectional-general or electric eel?
    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Re: Best sectional connections and cable

I prefer the General Proflex "L" Type connector with inner core.
    I had an expanding cutter that had a piece much like the "G" type connector and it broke in the line right at that point. Since then I have always seen this as a weak point. A flat piece of metal constantly being torqued is bound to cause metal fatigue..
    General and Electric Eel both make cable with the "L" type connector.
    Mine is the General brand but I suspect they are one in the same.
    INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
    Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Re: Best sectional connections and cable

my 1.25'' cables are general with the "g" connectors. i have even made my own male connectors to work with regular gutter heads. including an adapter to convert the general connector to a ridgid connector for using their cutter heads.

i have never broken a weld, factory or homemade

including my 4x6'' expanding cutters with my homemade adapter.

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

Working...
      X