X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cobra Lx500 ??????

Seen this on e-bay...seems light weight..good for sinks, tubs..condos....but I can not find any info on it..cant even find the @#% cobra company web site...sooooo now my furry little brain goes..humm must be junk...

Sooo does anyone know anything...good or bad about the

COBRA LX500 DRILL MOUNTED DRAIN CLEANER 5/16 X 50'

Thinking about biding on it..going for around $100 plus shipping...its used.

any help would be appricated.

Thanks all.

Re: Cobra Lx500 ??????

I would stick with the k39af or the new k-40. Speedway makes cobra tools same as black and decker makes dewalt.
    http://www.speedway-tools.com/200Series.aspx

Is this it?
    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Definently don't get that one. It looks as though the cable flipped in the drum and why is there a screw in the cable? It's a bad day when you're in front of the customer and you realize your tool is a POS.
      Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Thaks gear..u just saved me soem money.

Comment

I was just looking at k39af prices. I've seen them on ebay for 200, I'd wait to see this price. I like the 5/16" x 35' cable with this.
          Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

I have one and it`s a POS!!!!!!
            Now if you can find good cable it may be ok but so far I haven't had much luck getting the right cable.

I`m gonna order some dura cable and see if it`s any better then what I`ve been trying?

the drill it`s self wont last long either I`m gonna put my cordless on mine
            http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

Working...
            X