X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you been to the pumper show?

Before I book a hotel room for the pumper show this year I'm wondering if it's worth attending all three days.
    I will mainly focus on the drain cleaning( residential/ light commercial) end of things but we are VERY interested in expanding into the municipal side down the road.
    As someone that has never attended and is pretty much interested in anything to do with poop, I'm just wondering if the show really offers enough to attend all three days.
    INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
    Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Re: Have you been to the pumper show?

Ive been to the Nashville show 8 times, and each time im amazed. I love the show. It deals strictly with sewer,drain cleaning, and septic. If your getting into septic, youll definitely be interested. Its huge. It has everything, and they always give good deals there, oh and freebies too
    The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
      Before I book a hotel room for the pumper show this year I'm wondering if it's worth attending all three days.
      I will mainly focus on the drain cleaning( residential/ light commercial) end of things but we are VERY interested in expanding into the municipal side down the road.
      As someone that has never attended and is pretty much interested in anything to do with poop, I'm just wondering if the show really offers enough to attend all three days.
      The show is massive. It takes at least 2 days to just take a good look at all of the products.

Then, there are all of the educational seminars. Here's the list. http://www.pumpershow.com/education/classes.php

These are more specific to Sewer and Drain Cleaning http://www.pumpershow.com/education/topics.php?topic=4
      Last edited by Pete M; 02-08-2008, 01:18 PM.
      Pete
      Drain Biz
      Articles, Videos, Industry News

Comment

Its a huge show. I have never really walked the whole thing cause I have been in our booth. Any shows that I have walked though I usually take the first day to try to get a quick glimps of whats there then I drill down and start finding out more details.

I would say at least 2 days if its your first time and you have questions to ask then you could fill 3 pretty easy.

Comment

Thanks guys. Three days it is.
          INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
          Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Working...
          X