X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making the most of my time in Louisville

Ok, so I am attending the Pumper show at the end of the month and I want to make the most of it. I am in the market for a few things and I don't want to waste my time talking to every rep that is offering what i am looking for. Only the quaility manufacturers.

Can anyone help me to narrow down who I should consider talking to at the show for the following equipment?

Here is a list of equipment that I will be purchasing:
    • Trailer Jet (will be used for residential, commercial/industrial and light municipal. Leaning towards Spartan Sidewinder, Obrien 7030 700 gal. and very curious about Camspray jets with heat)
    • Camera System ( 200ft. needed in total with ability to save media to DVD or PC)
    • Nozzle kit for jetter (need nozzles for descaling, root cutting, grease and sand) Wart hog is a must so far.
    • Locating equipment (I have already decided on Rigid Navi but would like to hear other suggestions)
    • Small jet (will be used for commercial kitchens where grease is an issue in smaller lines preferably an elec. model)
    Lets just leave it at that for now. I will be looking at several other things as well but this is the bulk of my decision making while i'm there.

Any help would be great, thanks!
    www.firstresponsedrain.com

Re: Making the most of my time in Louisville

Originally posted by jrsaltz View Post
    Ok, so I am attending the Pumper show at the end of the month and I want to make the most of it. I am in the market for a few things and I don't want to waste my time talking to every rep that is offering what i am looking for. Only the quaility manufacturers.

Can anyone help me to narrow down who I should consider talking to at the show for the following equipment?

Here is a list of equipment that I will be purchasing:
    • Trailer Jet (will be used for residential, commercial/industrial and light municipal. Leaning towards Spartan Sidewinder, Obrien 7030 700 gal. and very curious about Camspray jets with heat)
    • Camera System ( 200ft. needed in total with ability to save media to DVD or PC)
    • Nozzle kit for jetter (need nozzles for descaling, root cutting, grease and sand) Wart hog is a must so far.
    • Locating equipment (I have already decided on Rigid Navi but would like to hear other suggestions)
    • Small jet (will be used for commercial kitchens where grease is an issue in smaller lines preferably an elec. model)
    Lets just leave it at that for now. I will be looking at several other things as well but this is the bulk of my decision making while i'm there.

Any help would be great, thanks!
    Trailer Jet --------- I actually just purchased my 2nd 758 trailer from Spartan (will be here Weds) I got it for show price, that was the big thing i was going to get at the show but i couldnt wait I to looked into Camspray and almost bought one of their trailers.

Camera System-------Obviously Ridgid cameras are the best, Im sure Josh can hook you up with a good show price.

Nozzle Kit-------- Every trailer jetter should have a Warthog without a doubt, best nozzle for cutting roots alltogether.

Locating Equip-------Ridgids Navi is good, Radiodetection is good too. I personally like the Radiodetection

Small Jetter-------Check out Ridgids small jetters, they usually put on a good display show with them their

You might want to check out the different grease control chemicals at the show to for the trailer jetter. I like CitraJet. They will usually print you labels with your logo on it to for free and if you buy at the show, they will usually ship for free as well
    The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

Thanks Drain Medic! I will certainly look at the items you have mentioned. Like i said before I dont need to talk to evey company that sells locators and etc....just the ones worth talking to.
      www.firstresponsedrain.com

Comment

jr, if you are at the show a couple days you should be able to thoroughly evaluate the companys that sell the list your talking about. Just dont take time looking at porta potties and pumper trucks and you cut out a huge part of the show. Spartan has a great display set up at the show, General has a sorta small but dense booth. We have a great setup as well.

I am sure a few other guys will chime in on the best brands for the list you laid out. I have no idea on the huge jetters. Only brand I know of that has a broad line is spartan.

Josh

Comment

U S Jetting will have some trailers on display, but they are the more expensive jetters. You will usually see their jetters more towards the 20,000+ range. They are well worth it, but Spartan puts out a great trailer as well. Like i said earlier Camspray are decent trailers too.

Like Josh says, stay away from the porta potties
          The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

Comment

[QUOTE=Drain Medic;122176

Like Josh says, stay away from the porta potties [/QUOTE]

But that is where all the "no crap" decals are
            I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
              But that is where all the "no crap" decals are

Ya, but if you go where the pumper trucks are, you can still get the tshirts, sticker and buttons that say

"I love pumping"

Comment

Greg, you are in this year right. couldn't remember if you were going for sure or not.

Josh

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
                  Greg, you are in this year right. couldn't remember if you were going for sure or not.

Josh
                  he can't make it to get togethers in a row
                  Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
                  http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
                  http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

Originally posted by HVAC HAWK View Post
                    he can't make it to get togethers in a row
                    he got the show special on his new jetter

so, unless he is mr. moneybags he blew his wad on his new machine.

now greg, just send that new jetter west to stay warm for the winter

i'll send it back full of water

rick.
                    phoebe it is

Comment

Working...
                    X