Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pumper Show Get Together - which night?

Ok.. so we have narrowed it down to THURSDAY or FRIDAY Which night would work best for you. Please only vote if you are actually going to be at the show.

We will plan on leaving right after the show is done and having dinner at one of the restaurants in the area.

Please reply to this thread with your preference.

Thanks,

Josh

Re: Pumper Show Get Together - which night?

I'm up for either night
    INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
    Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Thursday works best for me....but i'm new here so don't base a situation on my account. I would just like to have a chance to meet some of you in person.
      www.firstresponsedrain.com

Comment

ProBrand would be available Thursday night but not Fri. He would also be able to do lunch on Fri afternoon if that would work. otherwise we are without him Fri night.

josh

Comment

TO ANYONE MAKING LAST MINUTE PLANS:
          Ramada Downtown North
          1041 Zorn ave
          502 897 5101
          $79.36 with tax per night
          I just booked our room and they still have rooms available. This is one of the cheapest hotels on their list and according to Papadan it's as good as Holiday Inn and in a good area. I think it's 7mi from event
          INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
          Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

im up for either night i just dont want to miss the foxworthy show.
            Mike
            Clark County Plumbing And Drain
            www.plumbinginclarkcounty.com

Comment

We are shooting for Thursday night. meeting between 4 and 4:30 at the RIDGID Booth.

Josh

Comment

Working...
              X