Originally posted by mrs. westcoast View Post
    We are all so very proud of you and you should be too

In business for not such a long time and so young you are so succesfull

You are a role model for a younger generations for sure

Post some more pictures

Oh stop , your making me blush....

Thank you though

I sent you more pics for you to post on here from the day time
    The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

Re: On its way

there you go chunks

Comment

AAhhhh there she is

Thanks again Zeljka
        The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

Comment

Ahh congrats DM.

How much was that setup, 12 grand?

I can't say I'll ever own one, but I'd say that there were times in my days working for others that I wished we'd had one, especially the McDonalds we did in Ohio that took time to clean by grease blading. Boss was too cheap to buy a jetter, he thought that there was more money in the repeated drain calls.

That's true, but the correct way was jetting.
          Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Originally posted by DUNBAR View Post
            Ahh congrats DM.

How much was that setup, 12 grand?

I can't say I'll ever own one, but I'd say that there were times in my days working for others that I wished we'd had one, especially the McDonalds we did in Ohio that took time to clean by grease blading. Boss was too cheap to buy a jetter, he thought that there was more money in the repeated drain calls.

That's true, but the correct way was jetting.
            Dunbar, in the area of what you said was the price. Plus got a nozzle package for it that included the Warthog. Funny you say McDonalds, Had to go out to one last night, whole place was flooding out. Jetted it and was out in 45 mins.

Only downfall to the trailer so far for me is this weather. You have to blow the pump dry, and antifreeze the tank and lines. We also just got 6inches of snowfall last night so the trailer staying in the garage for the day

Comment

True story

I tell no lies.

There's one particular McDonald's I was called out to, the beverage dispenser's indirect drain was backing up.

No big deal, right? Sure!

Grabbed my 100 and went to town on this 2" line, figuring it's just jelly inside the pipe from all the syrup, like most of them. NOT!

I get pissed at the situation, grab a blow-up sack and put it inside the 2" pipe sticking 4" out of the tiled floor at the machine, thinking I'll just jet it using water pressure and get out before the dinner rush.

There was absolutely no indication this was main drain problem, ever.

I turned that water on, went to the truck to get another tool and came back, there was a massive cesspool of what looked just like human diarrhea under the front counter heading under to the grill. Oh man it was horrible, the smell instantly permeated the air and the women there were in shock.

I instantly tell them that "we'll be back at 10" after the store closes. As soon as I turned the water off, the waste returned to the drain. Couldn't clean it right there and then because they wouldn't let us, only small jobs only during business hours.

That McDonalds on Cross County Highway has a main line that lays nearly flat for 140' and no way to correct it.

I had to go out there and clean that drain with my 1065 with extra cables with the largest grease blade that would fit through the wye; no cleanouts closer to the road where the main was and this cleanout was in the middle of the building. SUCKED

2.5 hours later, water running the whole time I was cleaning, water would roll in and out of that drain like a super slow wave going back and forth on a beach.

We were forced to take turns on this drain cleaning call because none of us liked to do it because it was so time consuming. The use of the drain cleaning machine was definitely the wrong application, jetter all the way.

He just didn't want to buy one because he made more money rodding it. Hell they didn't know any better....mcdonalds that is.

These memories of mine will have me back in therapy if I'm not careful. I don't miss any of these recollections of my earlier years.
              Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Very nice looking rig there, Greg

Too bad you have to shove it down a sewer line and get it all poopy

Comment

Greg, matches your van perfectly. Nice lookin rig.

Comment

i say you need to put a sign on the side of the tank

FIRST AID JUICE [ with a cross on each side of it ]

that white house in the picture is the sane style house my mother had on long island it is a Levitt house
                    Last edited by HVAC HAWK; 02-23-2008, 02:07 PM.
                    Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
                    http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
                    http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

Originally posted by HVAC HAWK View Post
                      i say you need to put a sign on the side of the tank

FIRST AID JUICE [ with a cross on each side of it ]

that white house in the picture is the sane style house my mother had on long island it is a Levitt house

Ya thats a Levitt house, they all pretty much look the same.

FIRST AID JUICE

Comment

Originally posted by Drain Medic View Post
                        Ya thats a Levitt house, they all pretty much look the same.

FIRST AID JUICE
                        when they got the house in 1961 it was $8000 and now it can go for $200,000 or more
                        Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
                        http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
                        http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

Working...
                        X