X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sectional cables

Where do you order your sectional cables from(5/8" and 7/8"). Do you stick with the Ridgid brand or buy after market. And of course what are you paying.
    THE GLASS IS ALWAYS HALF FULL

Re: Sectional cables

Originally posted by Crappy days View Post
    Where do you order your sectional cables from(5/8" and 7/8"). Do you stick with the Ridgid brand or buy after market. And of course what are you paying.
    i've stayed with Ridgid and use North State for by buys. that may change with a local supplier now carrying Ridgid, if the price is comparable.

steve
    In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

I just bought 4-7/8 general innercore sections from cable center of St louis for 160. They're on backorder so I haven't gotten them yet but right now, they have a "buy 3 sections get the 4th free deal".
      Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
        I just bought 4-7/8 general innercore sections from cable center of St louis for 160. They're on backorder so I haven't gotten them yet but right now, they have a "buy 3 sections get the 4th free deal".
        these cable are 100% interchangeable with the same ridgid connector.

the inner core cable stiffens the cable giving the ability to clean 6'' pipe.

ridgid also has an inner core 7/8'' but it's hard to find right now.

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

I already have 3 of these sections and love them. I used those cables to go through the urinal line.
          Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Working...
          X