Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ridgid Roundup Strategies?

Originally posted by Drain Medic View Post
    Is that like the Bobby Fischer of Chess?
    Yes, world champion arm wrestler for over 25 year's.
    THE GLASS IS ALWAYS HALF FULL

Comment

Ya i wouldnt have a chance at him
      The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

Ya i wouldnt have a chance at him
        Just got done watching him beet a few young guys on youtube. Funny sht watching them cry like baby's after this old guy kicks there ss.
        THE GLASS IS ALWAYS HALF FULL

Comment

Wow and you were the one i was really worried about

Guess its going to be an easy victory all around for me
          Hummmmm maybe you may want to rethink that???
          Back in the late 80`s and early 90`s I was racing monster trucks. The tires are 1500lbs each. I put on my own tires when we were setting up for a show. Some times they would fall over when I would roll em off the trailer. I being not so old back then could stand em back up with no problem Yes I am getting older but don't think for one minute I have slacked off I have won a 6 hour motocross race 3 years in a row 2005, 2006,2007 This year I didn't do the race so some one else could win. I wanted to give some of them younger guys a chance to get the big one

Like I said, I may be getting old but I still got it easy victory???? think again

BTW.... I don't know if you have noticed or not but I`m a racer in many different motor sports and I`m use to competing so you better be ON GAME
          Last edited by All Clear Sewer; 02-23-2008, 03:06 PM.
          http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

Your talking to a former sectional man for years *me*

I feel like I'm being drawn into a light, a light that burned me, But alas! I was awoken!

A drum machine spoke to me in my sleep. It said "Steve, you will become wise one day, you learn by the way of the drum, the drum."

"The drum will save you much time, less physical labor so you can work longer hours. The drum my son will make you a better drain cleaner. Please, sit on my bucket and watch the work of the drum, for the drum is the answer."

So when I awoke from my slumber, I got up, bought a drum machine and lived life happily ever after.

If I never ran with sectionals before, you "might" have sympathy, but I've been there done that won't go back.

Something I thought about while working today;

I certainly am not driving out there, I'm going to have to buy another machine when I get there to take your money..........so I'm thinking "Can I send my machine on a plane to meet up as old pals when I get to meet you to take yer money?

Of course!

I'm even going to let you pick out the duct tape to tape my hand behind my back.

I stole this from Amy Winehouse

Last edited by DUNBAR PLUMBING; 02-23-2008, 03:44 PM.
            Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Hey Josh, no smack being talked around here. These 40 something pups had better be glad this old man wont be there, hate to see grown men cry!
              info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Comment

Originally posted by All Clear Sewer View Post
                Hummmmm maybe you may want to rethink that???
                Back in the late 80`s and early 90`s I was racing monster trucks. The tires are 1500lbs each. I put on my own tires when we were setting up for a show. Some times they would fall over when I would roll em off the trailer. I being not so old back then could stand em back up with no problem Yes I am getting older but don't think for one minute I have slacked off I have won a 6 hour motocross race 3 years in a row 2005, 2006,2007 This year I didn't do the race so some one else could win. I wanted to give some of them younger guys a chance to get the big one

Like I said, I may be getting old but I still got it easy victory???? think again

BTW.... I don't know if you have noticed or not but I`m a racer in many different motor sports and I`m use to competing so you better be ON GAME

I dont need to rethink. Just confident thats all.

Congrats on the motocross winnings unfortunetly its not going to help you in the ridgid roundup. I played football, baseball, i can probably bench 2 of you, but thats not going to do anything for me either.

It will all come down to the equip, the know how and the determination.. Im sure you guys will hold your own, again unfortunetly it just wont be enough

But when the smoke settles, we can all have a beer together, im cool with that.

Only way to think, is that im the best and there is no doubt about it...im sure you guys think the same way
                The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

Comment

boy this is getting good i'm glad you are all good friends or this could get rough
                  and that you are on opposite sides of the US

but when its all over you will and start with something new
                  Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
                  http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
                  http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                    We all need to remember to keep this friendly as it is okay for us to agree to disagree on how we do things. More importantly though is some do not realize Rick is a fairly new convert to sectional machines. When I joined the site 3-years ago Rick explained to me why sectional machines had their limitations. On my suggestion Rick bought (and used) a sectional machine and the rest is history. Our trucks all had sectional machines and drum machines on the truck so we could chose which ever we wanted to clean with. At the end of the day the sectionals were used 80% of the time yet 80% of the maintenance was on the drum machines.

Mark
                    mark, no worries, greg and i are on a constant talking basis. we are hyping the roundup to get more people involved.

but as soon as we get a handle of who's in. we'll set up a poll and see who is backing who.

based on the poll limits, we can only enter 10 names.

lets give it some time for more participants to jump in. then we will see who is backing who.

you need to tell us you're in and list your tool of choice. this way all will know what they are gambling with.

as you all know. i'm in with the k-60

others can enter with the k-60 too. but remember it's 1 tool with asst. cables and cutters. 1 tool for 1.5''- 6''. i've stated this since day 1.

rick.
                    phoebe it is

Comment

I'm betting Rick will bring his game with the four chrome handles which shocks the slowest player. That will hurt the loser a lot less than arm-wrestling.

Mark
                      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                        mark, no worries, greg and i are on a constant talking basis. we are hyping the roundup to get more people involved.

but as soon as we get a handle of who's in. we'll set up a poll and see who is backing who.

based on the poll limits, we can only enter 10 names.

lets give it some time for more participants to jump in. then we will see who is backing who.

you need to tell us you're in and list your tool of choice. this way all will know what they are gambling with.

as you all know. i'm in with the k-60

others can enter with the k-60 too. but remember it's 1 tool with asst. cables and cutters. 1 tool for 1.5''- 6''. i've stated this since day 1.

rick.

What about Water Jets?

Comment

Rick a real life scenario takes more then one machine and more then one tool. Thats why I have more then one DRUM MACHINE in the trailer

One main line machine
                          2 top snakes
                          and a 380

I have others but those are what I use every day in real life scenario`s to clear ANY Drain

Hey these are your words ----> real life scenario arnt they
                          http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                              I'm betting Rick will bring his game with the four chrome handles which shocks the slowest player. That will hurt the loser a lot less than arm-wrestling.

Mark

mark, you havn't seen my newest toy, a hot potato

rick.
                              phoebe it is

Comment

What about Water Jets?
                                we all agree that the warthog is the nozzle of choice

but a good demo would be to put a jetter up against a snake and compare the results.

from what i remember, all clear was the only skeptic, and he now has a jetter, so there goes that theory

rick.
                                Last edited by PLUMBER RICK; 02-24-2008, 03:39 AM. Reason: spelling
                                phoebe it is

Comment

Working...
                                X