No announcement yet.

Pumper show purchases.....wanna see???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pumper show purchases.....wanna see???

I decided to change because the dealer where i was getting the other jet from was in Michigan and the O'Brien service center is only an hour from me. The units are basicaly the same as far as bells and whistles but it does not come with the mobile reel.

The flow is actually the same. I made a typo when i added that in my original post. They are both 30gpm@3000psi i got confused after looking at so many different models and I didnt notice until you said something. I truly am getting more bang for the buck with this unit but no reel.

I have landed some big contract work with some small towns around here just by going in and talking with them. They asked if I could handle the work load and I asked if they were willing to put a commitment to paper. Once they did I started shopping for what would be best. In my area most of the townships are run by "GOOD OLD BOYS" and I are one!

It's amazing how a camo hat and a dip in the lip works while talking business with the these guys. I guess when you grow up in the country thats how it goes. Don't get me wrong I can sport the kaki pants and polo shirts for the city counsel meetings too. My wife says i am the yuppiest hillbilly she has ever seen.
    www.firstresponsedrain.com

Comment

Originally posted by jrsaltz View Post

It's amazing how a camo hat and a dip in the lip works while talking business with the these guys. I guess when you grow up in the country thats how it goes. Don't get me wrong I can sport the kaki pants and polo shirts for the city counsel meetings too. My wife says i am the yuppiest hillbilly she has ever seen.
      you and adam/dirtyhands should be a good match at the roundup. you can share the same spittoon.

looking forward to meeting you

i already know adam

rick.

another contest, spitting for distance and accuracy.
      phoebe it is

Comment

JR That camera looks nice but can you locate with it? or is it strictly visual?

Also, nice jetter Please share with the class what you paid for it.
        ANYONE CAN TAKE THE HELM WHEN THE SEA IS CALM.

Comment

Working...
        X