X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's close to here?

Is there anyone who is near Dundalk, Maryland?

I will explain if there is.
    www.firstresponsedrain.com

Re: Who's close to here?

about 25 miles but have several people I work with that live there

Comment

I'm in Va Beach.
      Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

I'm in Dundalk right now!

Just kidding. I just feel the need to know why you want to know.
        I can't help it. It's just the way I am. Some people call it nosy but I prefer inquisitive. I'm the guy that just has to push that button. You know, the one that says, 'DO NOT PUSH THIS BUTTON'
        INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
        Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

here's why:

http://cgi.ebay.com/General-Wire-CR-...QQcmdZViewItem

This guy will not ship for me so if i could pay for it and have someone take it to a UPS store nearby i would make it worth it to whoever may be willing to help. This is what i have been looking for.

Heres a pic of the new set up. Between 6-7 hundred big ones when new. i may get a good deal on this one.

http://marketplace.hgtv.com/Product....=2276-GWCR-300

Is anyone interested in helping me out on this? Like i said, I will make it worth it to you.

If not i understand. Thanks!

Comment

Oops Dundalk Avenue is clear on the other side of Baltimore from me. No where near Dundalk MD. Easily 70+ miles. I'd like to help you out but I'm lazy. Besides I hardly even know you . Aaron91 or Woussko are the only other 2 near there that I know of. Good luck bidding. I might put a bid in myself thanks for the heads up

Comment

Rick has the Ridgid version-brand new. We'll sell it to you. But first we have to figure out a price, as you are dipping into my inheritance

Rick said he would have to get you all the specs as well.

If you are interested let us know. I will use my 50% to go shopping at the roundup
              I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
                Rick has the Ridgid version-brand new. We'll sell it to you. But first we have to figure out a price, as you are dipping into my inheritance

Rick said he would have to get you all the specs as well.

If you are interested let us know. I will use my 50% to go shopping at the roundup
                Sweet!!!

I didn't know that Ridgid had one of these or is this the reel that comes with the electric jets? Do you have pics?

I am picking up the new monster in the morning. Yeah, i'm sooo not sleeping tonight!

I look forward to hearing from you, thanks again!

Comment

Originally posted by jrsaltz View Post
                  Sweet!!!

I didn't know that Ridgid had one of these or is this the reel that comes with the electric jets? Do you have pics?

I am picking up the new monster in the morning. Yeah, i'm sooo not sleeping tonight!

I look forward to hearing from you, thanks again!
                  it's the h30-wh. this is the complete cart with reel and 110' of hose the reel has a lot more capacity than that. no jetter.

here is the link http://www.ridgid.com/Tools/KJ2200-Water-Jetter

look at the picture and eliminate the jetter.

rick.
                  phoebe it is

Comment

I just hate it when people sell stuff on eBay and refuse to ship! if they aren't going to ship put it in the paper or a local based website.
                    or at least drop it off and a ups etc store!

I could see not shipping a car truck or a very large item but if it fits on a skid or a box ship the darn thing
                    Sent From The StoolBus

www.appletondrainandsewer.com

Appleton WI, 54915
                    1-920-284-7471

Comment

Originally posted by jrsaltz View Post
                      here's why:

http://cgi.ebay.com/General-Wire-CR-...QQcmdZViewItem

This guy will not ship for me so if i could pay for it and have someone take it to a UPS store nearby i would make it worth it to whoever may be willing to help. This is what i have been looking for.

Heres a pic of the new set up. Between 6-7 hundred big ones when new. i may get a good deal on this one.

http://marketplace.hgtv.com/Product....=2276-GWCR-300

Is anyone interested in helping me out on this? Like i said, I will make it worth it to you.

If not i understand. Thanks!
                      If you're stuck, Spartan has this rig for larger hoses. They also sell a black unit for smaller hoses. http://www.spartantool.com/images/pr...s/73816800.jpg They'll load it with whatever size hose you want.
                      Pete
                      Drain Biz
                      Articles, Videos, Industry News

Comment

Working...
                      X