X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• snake jobs

I am a plumber in the new york city area . I did a bathroom for some lady a few years back in her basement . about 2 years ago she had a clog in her upstairs bathroom .,I could not get there so she called a cleaning company in .she call me back about 2 hour later and told me he broke a pipe . Now my company really don't do clean out .(I DO SOME ON THE SIDE ) the question is what if any responsible is the cleaning co.

Re: snake jobs

Depends. If there was a clog, there might have been a problem with the pipe already. Depends on age, location. Alot of factors. You would need to get the whole story
    The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

The company I currently work for has boilerplate on the back of their invoice that says the customer holds that their pipes are in good enough condition to run a cable and if a cable gets broken in their pipe it is their responsibility.
      ANYONE CAN TAKE THE HELM WHEN THE SEA IS CALM.

Comment

Yer, surely it is the responsibility of the company that fitted the pipes/cables.
        People who search for IT Jobs typically find Jobs in IT

Comment

Old house,rotten pipes.When cleaning drains this happens.Customer is on the hook if it is old and keeled over while snaking.A drain cleaners X-ray vision is only so good!
          What is "fitted the cables"?
          Last edited by Jay Mpls; 03-04-2009, 02:51 PM. Reason: a year old.D'oh

Comment

this is a year old post if you notice.
            Seattle Drain Service

Comment

Working...
            X