hello everyone!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello everyone!

I just registered and have been taking in alot of info, this is a wonderful forum. First of all let me tell u guys a little about my self. My name is jeff, I have been a heavy equipment operator for about ten years. My family owns a small sewer and drain buisness here in new york. I have some knowledge of the biz and some experiance in marketing. I cant stand excavating anymore so have decided to start doing sales for the drain comp. Look foward to learning from all of your experiances and knowledge. I already have questions so its time to start a new thread.

Re: hello everyone!

HELLO Jeff,
    A customer and I were just talking today about how fun it is to run (not to be confused with operate) an excavator, but I'm sure after 10 years it gets old.
    Welcome to the forum.
    Gene
    INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
    Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

I loved running a bobcat, just wish the front ends were heavier.

A trac-hoe is my favorite tool of destruction.

I loved being able to swivel the body and slowly/evenly fill my dump truck.

Always rented equipment, never owned.

I could imagine all that jerking and bumping, vibration takes a toll.

Digging in all that dirt, never finding gold......

just an unmarked utility or sheet rock that expands your digging area that much deeper and wider.
      Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

"Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by DUNBAR View Post
          I loved running a bobcat, just wish the front ends were heavier.

Or your rear end lighter? Welcome to the Forums Jeff!
          info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Comment

welcome
            Mike
            Clark County Plumbing And Drain
            www.plumbinginclarkcounty.com

Comment

The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

Working...
              X