Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's the goods....Finally!

Hey all!!!

As promised, here are the pictures of the new jet. I couldnt even get her parked and i had a call at an apartment complex at 7:30 last night. Broke it in for a few hours on a nasty blockage.

I am still waiting on my camera. It will be in a couple of weeks from now. I got the new SR-60 w/brick and some Spartan machines. They gave me a loaner SeeSnake plus until my new camera comes plus they gave me a mini for free. Well, i paid for it somewhere in there.

Here is the link to my Photo bucket.

http://s42.photobucket.com/albums/e3...r%20equip%201/

I hope this works, i have never posted a link to it before. Please let me know if it dosent.
    www.firstresponsedrain.com

Re: Here's the goods....Finally!

Awesome jrsaltz. You must think it's Christmas time. I checked out their jetters at the show, pretty impressive. Next step up vac/jetter combo. Happy/jealous for ya man.
    One thing though, stop giving that crazy looking cat crack
    INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
    Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

what truck do you use to pull that jetter?

whose conveyer trucks are those?

lots of toys

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

Very nice jetter.

Thanks for the pics
        The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

Thats one serious weapon of mass destruction

Last edited by Root Ranger; 03-18-2008, 05:24 AM.

Comment

Great pics JR. Nice looking setup. So they loaned you a seesnake plus? We'll have to see if you want to give it up when your new vision gets there

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
              what truck do you use to pull that jetter?

whose conveyer trucks are those?

lots of toys

rick.

I pull it with a 3/4 ton GMC Savana Pro Series cargo van with the big v8 vortec. I will be purchasing a f-450 w/utility body next week to pull the beast.

As far as the conveyor trucks, I share a building with a good friend who owns 3 of them. I have all the toys in the world in the shop because of all of the maintinance they do on their rigs. Heated floors, private office and bathroom. Kinda a sweet deal. Especially the fully stocked fridge.....if you know what i mean. That reminds me, 10 minutes till Miller Time!!!
              www.firstresponsedrain.com

Comment

im sooo turned on right now, i have the urge to jett
                how is it that so many answers are in the instructions

Comment

Working...
                X