No announcement yet.

Hepatitis and other Diseases

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hepatitis and other Diseases

Originally posted by Aussie Plumber Greg View Post
    Funny you guys are discussing this as yesterday I got a mouthfull of sewerage and I am waiting to see what is going to happen.
    I shouldnt have told my wife as she now refuses to even kiss me.
    greg, if you make it past 48 hours, i say you're ok.

joey is shaking her head no

she'll talk to the smart brother and find the truth

funny the smart brother just called

48 hrs. is a good mark

now who's shaking their head

phoebe it is

Thanks Rick I still cant get my wife to kiss though even though I have been informed by a fellow plumbers that I should be OK(excuses)

Ive got tetanus vacc... but it is probably expired. don't have anything else. Rarely get sick... got horribly sick with giardia around christmas... no vacc for that. Got splashed with grease trap in the open mouth a week before it set in... don't know if that was it or not.
        This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Whenever Rick tells me what splashed in his mouth. . . .again, I just remind him. . . if he kept his mouth shut more most of his problems could be avoided

I guess some of you need the same advice
          I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Using my angle grinder with a diamond blade I accidentally sprayed good ole toilet water on my face.

Horrible. What's weird was when I went to the tanning bed, my face burned. I guess being a ####head isn't exactly a good thing.
            Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos