Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Diagnosis quiz part 3

Originally posted by Drain Medic View Post
    Wow bathroom sink ties into the drum trap as well
    Common on old baths around here, often newer lavs & tubs will be individually trapped...then connected to a drum.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckButter View Post
      Common on old baths around here, often newer lavs & tubs will be individually trapped...then connected to a drum.

I cant see both having individual traps then tying into a drum trap.

Around here, the drum trap is right behind the access panel for the tub, never easy to get to because the water lines are in the way, and forget getting a pipe wrench in there. And these are the old lines.

The new lines the tubs do not have the drum traps, and you can take the plate off and cable right down the overflow into the trap.

I just cant see a tub and sink tying into a drum trap, how often do you get hair clogs in those? Im going to guess alot.
      The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

Originally posted by Drain Medic View Post
        Wow bathroom sink ties into the drum trap as well

Yes in this case it did... Ive seen it all.... see the pics.... and use your imagination ..... Sorry guys I didn't get the pics when I did the job....

just talking to you guys/girls I had to break open my piggy bank and invest in a new Nikon that works best in af mode for me.
        Attached Files
        Never give up on your dreams..

dreams are what make us forge ahead.

Comment

Working...
        X