Re: nothing to brag about

A woman is always accident waiting to happen
    http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

This thread is OUTTA CONTROL!!! '
      '

Originally Posted by ChinkyChinaMan
      Jing ping salma wan jip jip hayek ching.
      Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Originally posted by AFM View Post
        Does EDITH have variable speed as she looks like an accident waiting to happen, and thats a women for you.

Tony
        tony,
        i too have a drill operated 1.25'' sectional machine. i use a dewalt/ black and decker timberwolf 300 rpm with clutch. i find that it's quicker than a 1500 or a general 82/ 88 machine to use and set up. sure there is always the risk of being real close to it, but you get a feel for it and know when to stop before it torques up too much.

you get a real good feel with a drill in your hands.

gene turned me on to edith, but mine is called "arnold". all muscle

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
          tony,
          i too have a drill operated 1.25'' sectional machine. i use a dewalt/ black and decker timberwolf 300 rpm with clutch. i find that it's quicker than a 1500 or a general 82/ 88 machine to use and set up. sure there is always the risk of being real close to it, but you get a feel for it and know when to stop before it torques up too much.

rick.

Hmmm Arnold....I like that name
          The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

Originally posted by All Clear Sewer View Post
            A woman is always accident waiting to happen
            Woman are great. Just like a good tool, you have to know how to pick them.
            Edith is a variable speed 7.5 (I think) amp Ridgid.

I don't think it's any more dangerous then a bigger drain machine. I wouldn't advise a DIY to use this method but I also wouldn't advise them to use a big drain machine.
            Plus you can't hit yourself in the head with the snake while using a drill. Right Rick. (you'll never live that one down)
            INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
            Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

"IF" women are great, Just like a good tool. How do you make one work?.....rotflmao

Comment

Just like not all women are great, not all tools are great.
                If you buy the first cheap tool you see at the discount outlet odds are in the long run your going to be disappointed, but if you take your time, do some research and find who makes the best of what your looking for you've got much better odds of being happy with your purchase.
                Thats why you shouldn't go grab the first woman that attracts you at a seedy bar. She might do in a pinch, but in the long run...
                INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
                Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
                  If you buy the first cheap tool you see at the discount outlet odds are in the long run your going to be disappointed, but if you take your time, do some research and find who makes the best of what your looking for you've got much better odds of being happy with your purchase.
                  Thats why you shouldn't go grab the first woman that attracts you at a seedy bar. She might do in a pinch, but in the long run...
                  Your going to wish you never freed willy
                  Never give up on your dreams..

dreams are what make us forge ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post

"Find out who makes the best of what your looking for"......croatia!!

hahaha.....great post gene
                    sigpic

Robert

Comment

tony,

rick.

Hey Arnold,,,

I would like to introduce you Big Momma,,, I call her Beth..... and Beth could kick your arse....
                      Attached Files

Comment

well I`d like to introduce you all to my little friend He`d put a kill on those drills

I call em " BOSS HAWG"
                        Last edited by All Clear Sewer; 03-27-2008, 08:55 PM.

Comment

[quote=All Clear Sewer;131724]well I`d like to introduce you all to my little friend He`d put a kill on those drills

I call em " BOSS HAWG"

You Keep Boss Hawg away from big mama or I'll tell big daddy

Comment

Originally posted by rooter-mania View Post
                            Hey Arnold,,,

I would like to introduce you Big Momma,,, I call her Beth..... and Beth could kick your arse....
                            yes big momma is a brute.

problem is you have a beast without a clutch and both my timberwolf and big momma will destroy any 1.25'' sectional cable if you want to. the drill motor will not stall on either model. i use 300 rpm and have a clutch.

rick.
                            phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by All Clear Sewer View Post
                              well I`d like to introduce you all to my little friend He`d put a kill on those drills

I call em " BOSS HAWG"
                              allclear, believe me, you don't want a piece of big momma. only thing stronger than big momma are my 20 amp coring drill motors. 1 has a clutch and the other has a shear pin.

the hole hawg has a bigger brother, called the super hawg. between the 2 i still prefer my timeberwolf as it's a smaller profile in narrow spaces and still has the clutch in low gear.

either way, all these drills still have plenty of torque to destroy any cable.

rick.
                              phoebe it is

Comment

either way, all these drills still have plenty of torque to destroy any cable.

rick.
                                Or and body part

Comment

Working...
                                X