Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She's a beauty!!!

Wharthog saves the day!!!

Here's what I got out of an 8" effluient line today way out in the woods.

It is 22 ft. long and 8" around at the begining. A nice catch I must say. It had their entire lagoon system backed up and over flowing a manhole just up stream of this. It took all 500ft. of hose to do the job.

www.firstresponsedrain.com

Re: She's a beauty!!!

Gotta love that Warthog. Great picture.
    The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

im so jealous, how do you guys even get these jobs? all i get are the few tampons and thats it.
      Mike
      Clark County Plumbing And Drain
      www.plumbinginclarkcounty.com

Comment

Originally posted by haycad View Post
        im so jealous, how do you guys even get these jobs? all i get are the few tampons and thats it.

I guess your done a few drains,....... love your frankness,... you made me laugh my you no whatys off.

Scott
        Never give up on your dreams..

dreams are what make us forge ahead.

Comment

All I see is a root. Can you be more specific..... such as to why you did not purchase that Screco/Obrian with the camera, Do they still have them.
          for purchase.

When you have a fixed voltage. then your main concern w/ gen. is amperage output. for every 100 watts equals 1 amp... so buy a pencil sharpener

Scott

Comment

How does that come back on a jetter hose? It doesn't fall off when retriving?
            Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by haycad View Post
              I get a little more than that but I'm in the same boat as you. I ever get something like that, I'm going to epoxy it and hang it on my wall. It'll keep the wife out the room.
              Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

as small as that is why did the Wharthog not grind it up? did it stop turning or something?

BTW... you are on your way to (TBRC)"The Big Root Club" just gotta learn how to get the big fat ones landed
                http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

how bout we have a semi pro league (TWMC) "the white mice club" ?
                  Mike

Comment

Those are an every day thing and they are really small

Now I have gotten 2 5gallon buckets full of em out of one sewer

Comment

my wife told me its not the size that counts!? is she lying to me?
                      Mike

Comment

Trust me,
                        it all matters, just not much if you know how to work the snake

Comment

[quote=rooter-mania;131495]All I see is a root. Can you be more specific..... such as to why you did not purchase that Screco/Obrian with the camera, Do they still have them.
                          for purchase.

When you have a fixed voltage. then your main concern w/ gen. is amperage output. for every 100 watts equals 1 amp... so buy a pencil sharpener

Scott

WTF!!!! All you see is a ROOT!?!?!?!?! You're right....this is just an average root mass, nothing to get excited about.

What is a Screco/Obrian?

I bought an Obrien jetter so what do I need to be more specific about? I also know how to do the math on the Genny. Amps x volts = watts

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
                            How does that come back on a jetter hose? It doesn't fall off when retriving?

There was alot of head pressure behind it, so when the nozzle finally cut it off it proceeded to the next manhole where we retrieved it. We nearly lost it down the next run but it curled up sideways and blocked the outlet.

I have to still camera the line to determine the damage to the pipe and what the repairs will cost. May be a Fernco pipe patch if it's not too bad.

Comment

[quote=jrsaltz;131526]
                              Originally posted by rooter-mania View Post
                              All I see is a root. Can you be more specific..... such as to why you did not purchase that Screco/Obrian with the camera, Do they still have them.
                              for purchase.

Scott

WTF!!!! All you see is a ROOT!?!?!?!?! You're right....this is just an average root mass, nothing to get excited about.

What is a Screco/Obrian?

I bought an Obrien jetter so what do I need to be more specific about? I also know how to do the math on the Genny. Amps x volts = watts
                              Don't really know the internet lingo ..... only lol .... But many as have many of the fine people have..... suggested is the biggest root pulled and or jetted club... I love the idea...

Should we go for girth or length. any suggestions ????????

I think that Ridgid should offer a new service vehicle for this .... so when I win.... I can replace my 1997 E 250 van w/ 289,000 miles on it that I
                              name ....." what now" ..... But no cheating ....... now where did I put that box a Scott's miracle grow.

Comment

Working...
                              X