Re: Grease Trap Pumping????

mmmmmmmmmmm yummy
    Sent From The StoolBus

www.appletondrainandsewer.com

Appleton WI, 54915
    1-920-284-7471

Comment

It's stinky, nasty, dirty work. It pays well. It's a cash cow if you've got easy disposal. It's a thorn in your side if you don't.
      This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

Originally posted by lupec View Post
        Hi all,

Am thinking of getting into the business of grease trap cleaning. Am wondering if there is any business magazines I can subscribe to or where I can go to learn all I need about this business? I am already in the business of installing fire suppression systems in restaurants and kitchens, so I thought this is a good side business I can add to what I already do. Have been searching the net, but have not come across to much. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am in Texas.

lupec
        Pumper from Cole Publishing.

Comment

Call you local waste water treatment plants. See if they will take take large volumes of grease. What it cost? Do local pumpers land spread grease/septic waste? You have to see if there is a market. Sanamax and other big rendering co have dewatering system to process grease trap waste. Is there a diegester in the area that will take it. You will find it hard with poor dumping options. See how much paper work there is to start a pumping co in Texas.

Comment

Does anyone know a grease trap and/or septic company in the Dallas Texas area that might be for sale? I too am looking to get into the business but am not interested in a startup operation. Thanks

Comment

Check out the pumper.com they have a classified section in the back that list company's for sale
              JERRYMAC
              E-MAILJERRYMAC777@GMAIL.COM
              CALIF. LIC. PLBG,HEAT,DRAINS,ELECTRIC,WATER HEATER, BOILER, POOL AND SPA HEATER
              FIRE SPRINKLER CONTRACTOR,
              SINCE JAN. 1989

Comment

Providing Grease Trap Pumping and Interceptor Pumping in San Diego County is one of many services Diamond is pleased to provide its customers. Grease trap pumping and interceptor pumping services are critical maintenance requirements.
                "Ruhrpumpen.com" Leading Manufacturer Of High Quality Centrifugal Pump

Comment

Originally posted by dannygray View Post
                  Providing Grease Trap Pumping and Interceptor Pumping in San Diego County is one of many services Diamond is pleased to provide its customers. Grease trap pumping and interceptor pumping services are critical maintenance requirements.
                  Spammer trying out the forum boot em!
                  Seattle Drain Service

Comment

HI,

Good Going Dear....

I also want to get some more knowledge regarding this grease trap pumping. Is it help to open the Clogged Drains so that it pass the water clearly.

Originally posted by lonestardrain View Post
                    Hello again buddies. i have a buddy here in Dallas who wants to get into grease trap pumping. The reason being is that EVERYTIME i jet a restaurant or similar, they ask me if i know anyone who pumps grease traps. There is a HUGE DEMAND for independent grease trap guys here in Dallas. What do you normally charge to pump the grease out? What are the ends and outs of the business?who do you sell the grease to?(this is what i heard).....is there a grease pumping forum that is good on the net?......he is in the process of filling out all the paper work and getting his registration numbers and whatnot....when he knock on door and start advertising he will inform them that after he pumps the grease out, i will jet it!!$$$$$$....he is a hustler so i know this will work for him and me.....so guys any info on this please dont hesitate to teach me so i can teach him.

lonestar.

Comment

Working...
                    X