• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: jetting

Originally posted by All Clear Sewer View Post
    yep
    what Rick said
    Holy Crapp you 2 agreed on something. Hmmm, Mayan calender isn't calling for the end of the world today. I just dug a deep hole and hell did not freeze over. What gives!!

Comment

it`s because he knows that drum machines are better
      http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

i agree totally with the snaking the line first, then jetting it will keep you and cellar from getting flooded. alot of times you can chop everything up with cutter, but if theres no pitch or a belly in line it still won t go down and your only option is to jet the line.or even try a blow bag. i've had alot of success with them for getting grease and smeg buildup in the lines clear.

"a mans only as good as the snake he uses"

Comment

Originally posted by clear-flow rooter View Post
          i agree totally with the snaking the line first, then jetting it will keep you and cellar from getting flooded. alot of times you can chop everything up with cutter, but if theres no pitch or a belly in line it still won t go down and your only option is to jet the line.or even try a blow bag. i've had alot of success with them for getting grease and smeg buildup in the lines clear.

"a mans only as good as the snake he uses"
          Its funny. I have experience with top-quality jetting machines at my former employer, but for now my cheaper alternative in my new business is cabling with a grease blade to chew it all up and soften it, and then the blow-bag to blow it all out....its not as good but it clears the line 90% of the time and is WAY cheaper than a jetter.
          Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

Comment

Originally posted by saysflushable View Post
            Holy Crapp you 2 agreed on something. Hmmm, Mayan calender isn't calling for the end of the world today. I just dug a deep hole and hell did not freeze over. What gives!!
            They actually agree on more stuff than they disagree on. They are just more vocal about the stuff they disagree on.

I think All Clear has a partner in crime with Rick and they would have a great time together
            I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

you just never know
              http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

Working...
              X