New Spartan Trailor Jetter Designs!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Spartan Trailor Jetter Designs!!

Dam i love the new desighn of the trailor jetters Spartan makes.....they are on the back of the cleaner of the new April issue(Congrats Greg on your publicity,i saw you in there buddy!!!).....Greg did you know about these new models coming out? Im suprised you didnt get the 3000p.s.i one.....it looks very sharp and futureistic!!.....i bet companies will have them painted(wrapped) with their own company logo and stuff......i really like both of them though..they are called the Soilder(3000psi) and the Warrior(4000psi)it has a cover over everything in which i like....maybe in 2 more years i will add another one and get the 3000p.s.i. one....i dont ever think i will need the 4000psi one.....i cant post pics of it but its on the Spartantool.com website....if somebody else can post pics here please do....

Lonestar
    Last edited by lonestardrain; 03-30-2008, 05:11 PM.

Re: New Spartan Trailor Jetter Designs!!

Originally posted by lonestardrain View Post
    Dam i love the new desighn of the trailor jetters Spartan makes.....they are on the back of the cleaner of the new April issue(Congrats Greg on your publicity,i saw you in there buddy!!!).....Greg did you know about these new models coming out? Im suprised you didnt get the 3000p.s.i one.....it looks very sharp and futureistic!!.....i bet companies will have them painted(wrapped) with their own company logo and stuff......i really like both of them though..it has a cover over everything in which i like....maybe in 2 more years i will add another one and get the 3000p.s.i. one....i dont ever think i will need the 4000psi one.....i cant post pics of it but its on the Spartan.com website....if somebody else can post pics here please do....

Lonestar

Ya i saw it, the day after i purchased mine

I have a 3000 psi. Im sure the Spartan Rep didnt tell me about these cause they had leftovers of the other ones they needed to get rid of

I like the closure of everything.
    The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

the website is Spartantool.com

Comment

Originally posted by lonestardrain View Post
        the website is Spartantool.com
        Here's the new 4000psi. http://www.spartantool.com/images/pr...s/79920000.jpg
        Pete
        Drain Biz
        Articles, Videos, Industry News

Comment

Ya its a beauty
          The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

I checked them out at the pumper show. They do look pretty sharp but they are not cheap.
            Soldier $14,495.00
            Warrior $32,995.00
            INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
            Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

The closed design resolves a lot of issues, especially in the snow belt. I could come up with plenty of advantages. Get ready fellas, watch how fast the popularity grows and how quickly the other manufacturers jump on board.

This closed design is Jetters 2.0 and long overdue
              Pete
              Drain Biz
              Articles, Videos, Industry News

Comment

The Soldier is not completely in-closed just the engine compartment.
                I think they will change that after some complaining.
                INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
                Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

exciting, I like that whole design. easy to keep clean.

does it lock up tight?? can you store more attachments?? is it quite?? noise is important. us jet has a silent pack, I wonder how loud this unit is.

I see lot's of advertising room for sure!!!
                  sigpic

Robert

Comment

Originally posted by westcoastplumber View Post
                    exciting, I like that whole design. easy to keep clean.

does it lock up tight?? can you store more attachments?? is it quite?? noise is important. us jet has a silent pack, I wonder how loud this unit is.

I see lot's of advertising room for sure!!!
                    Yes, yes and, yes
                    They claim the soldier is "the quitest in the industry" and the Warrior "staying within all OSHA noise standards-making protective gear optional"

Comment

These units were on the drawing board just 6 short months ago. Not even a prototype was put together yet. They moved quickly on these things.

They really are not very different as far as operating specs go. I am pretty sure that it is an extremely long wait for the Warrior. The one they had at the show was the only one that they had built at that time.

They will also be introducing a tandem axle unit that will offer lower pressures with higher flow and a larger tank to compete with the larger jetter manufacturers. I've seen the drawings for this and it looks just as cool as the others do. It's about time!

I will say this; they have kept the price the same even though you are getting more for the value. There will be no room for haggling as there was before.
                      www.firstresponsedrain.com

Comment

Getting more for the same price? Is Spartin the only company in America that is putting customers before profit?
                        I doubt it. My guess is they are using cheaper parts and labor so their profit margin remains the same.
                        Thanks for the heads up on their rush to get these to market. Have they not learned that 6mths from drawing to market is just a pile of s%$t waiting to get stepped in?
                        I wonder what their motive is. Increase sales #'s for a buy out???

Comment

Working...
                        X