Re: Home Inspection Service

nothing at all

Comment

I use it after an inspection of a line to jet it clear
      http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

I'm a workaholic, I average 60-80 hours a week. I have no time to spend my money and when I do it is usually a nice chuck of change?
        Sent From The StoolBus

www.appletondrainandsewer.com

Appleton WI, 54915
        1-920-284-7471

Comment

lucky guy

Comment

I know how that goes, I do the same thing

Comment

ok I'm new here but is ROMBO just kidding ?
              Sent From The StoolBus

www.appletondrainandsewer.com

Appleton WI, 54915
              1-920-284-7471

Comment

We have a few new members and some times I dont know how to take some of their post. Some times I dont know how to take a few of the older members as well

Comment

Originally posted by DuckButter View Post
                  Hey, it's all good...just tell me..WTH is a swirly???
                  Same as a flushie. (stick his head in the bowl of the water closet and flush it.)

Mark
                  "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

ACS, and Rick- Thanks for atleast seeing where I was coming from.

I knew I'd get someone talkin with that old man line.

Mark- I know many of the 'old timers' if you will(I consider that a complement) on here can run circles around me. Then again I'm pretty sure I can run circles around plenty of people on here. But I don't think they'll be at the Round Up, cause they have no skills to show off.
                    Proud To Be Union!!

Comment

Originally posted by All Clear Sewer View Post
                      We have a few new members and some times I dont know how to take some of their post. Some times I dont know how to take a few of the older members as well

Comment

When selling any home in Sausalito Ca., laterals have to be camered. Inspector will see that any problems are fixed ,before sale! Will try to find a list for the other towns in Marin co. ca.
                        I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by All Clear Sewer View Post
                          maybe it`s that I have enough knowledge of plumbing that I know what I`m looking at? I do my inspection and if there`s a problem I do a locate. Once I`ve seen the inside condition of the pipe I just might have enough plumbing knowledge to know what I have to do to repair the problem. OR. Know when a complete re`pipe is in order. The Video is useless to me as I know what I have to do once I have seen the condition of the drainage system. I do around 3 inspections a week and know what to look for and how to figure out the repairs. I just finished up a large inspection on a new multi-million dollar medical building that no one could figure out the problem even with video inspections. They called me out and with in the first hour I had proved that the sewer under the concrete floor was installed backwards. The plumber was reading the wrong side of his level....lol.. Now the plumbing CO is cutting concrete to repair their mistake.
                          I don't know it all but I know I have enough plumbing knowledge to know what I see and I don't need a tape to remind me of what I saw as I make my conclusion or assessment on site, not back at the office. I don't do many new construction site rough in`s anylonger as I work in the service end of plumbing now. You know, where you have to know and understand how plumbing works not just be able to read a blue print
                          I have not doudted your abilities in your current business field.I'm sorry all I can do is repeat myself.I have a large network of people who have people in their loop.They know I prefer not to do your job.But sometimes there are other drain cleaning companies who do not hold our moral standards.They are manipulators afraid to prove their pitch.

When I get called for an opinion and find there is no proof I let my people know.

I knew about the video to the customer abilities long before I joined this forum.I have used a guy who takes care of the service division for THE local major production housing plumbing contractor I ran a few tracts for.He's left the video and given me some key coordinates and painted to ease estimation of repair.You can call him if you want,he'll laugh his @ss off that I'm getting you stirred up.

I know you were teasing Rick when this whole thing balled up.I wanted in on the fun.Kindof a learned habit one might say,desired product of my environment.

You're an ornery one ACS,that's what I like about you.

Adam

PS.Doesn't look like I was repeating myself,guess I had more to say than I thought.

Comment

GOOD LORD GUYS I HAVE BEEN SO BUSY UNSTOPING DRAINS,VIDEO INSPECTING LINES,HYDRO-JETTING SEWERS THAT I HAVENT HAD TIME TO RESPOND....first of all..AARON...STFU!!!...i was saying $300 for the Home Inspection and $300 for the Camera inspection...DONT JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS SO FAST!!!!....we all know you are young and learning so just read and SHUT-UP!!!!....secondly, i am not mad at anyone if they DID charge $600 for the inspection because any EXPERIENCED DRAIN CLEANER/PKLUMBER on here will tell you there were PLENTY of times when the hom owner said"I just moved in here last week"....but the sewer line is F#*# UP!!!...so now they have a $10-$15 thousand job on there hands.....talk about a House-Warming!!!!!...anyway thats what i meant $300 for the inspection and $300 for the video inspection.....i should have my home inspection license by November or December i hope.....the ONLY reason im doing this is to mostly HELP the UNKNOWING buyer beforehand.....its also the ONLY way i know that i can market to or catch potential BUYERS before they make that mistake...ive seen families CRY when i camera there lines and being faced with that problem.....then i can REFER the work out to my buddy because if you are a licensed Home Inspector you CANNOT do the repairs because its a conflict of interest but you can refer it out. Sorry buddies for getting back so late but ive been BLESSED to be VERY BUSY lately!!

Lonestar.

Comment

Originally posted by lonestardrain View Post
                              GOOD LORD GUYS I HAVE BEEN SO BUSY UNSTOPING DRAINS,VIDEO INSPECTING LINES,HYDRO-JETTING SEWERS THAT I HAVENT HAD TIME TO RESPOND....first of all..AARON...STFU!!!...i was saying $300 for the Home Inspection and $300 for the Camera inspection...DONT JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS SO FAST!!!!....we all know you are young and learning so just read and SHUT-UP!!!!....secondly, i am not mad at anyone if they DID charge $600 for the inspection because any EXPERIENCED DRAIN CLEANER/PKLUMBER on here will tell you there were PLENTY of times when the hom owner said"I just moved in here last week"....but the sewer line is F#*# UP!!!...so now they have a $10-$15 thousand job on there hands.....talk about a House-Warming!!!!!...anyway thats what i meant $300 for the inspection and $300 for the video inspection.....i should have my home inspection license by November or December i hope.....the ONLY reason im doing this is to mostly HELP the UNKNOWING buyer beforehand.....its also the ONLY way i know that i can market to or catch potential BUYERS before they make that mistake...ive seen families CRY when i camera there lines and being faced with that problem.....then i can REFER the work out to my buddy because if you are a licensed Home Inspector you CANNOT do the repairs because its a conflict of interest but you can refer it out. Sorry buddies for getting back so late but ive been BLESSED to be VERY BUSY lately!!

Lonestar.
                              Just make sure you consider most home inspectors get out of their liabilities because they are not tradesman and cannot foresee the unknown. Because you are a tradesman you won't be able to use the same excuse and may fall under a greater responsibility.

Mark
                              "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by lonestardrain View Post

Lonestar.
                                I agree Lonestar. I bet I see this once every 2 weeks,, I just bought this place we aren't even finished unpacking and the drains are backed up. We had a home inspector out!!! One thing about home inspectors is why don't they say anything about grey poly?

Good luck with it, It would be a huge service to people.

I've tried to find a way to help prospective home buyers with the camera but I haven't found the right avenue yet. Real estate agents for the buyer don't seem interested. I guess it's one more thing that can kill the deal.

Comment

Working...
                                X