Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
wots the most unusuall thing uve retrived out of a drain / manhole Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wots the most unusuall thing uve retrived out of a drain / manhole

just the usual stuff for me

a boulder out of a man hole
    and a base ball cap
    snaped rods

face cloth / durex / nappys / grease / baby wipes

there has got to be some more unusual items retrived from the lines

Re: wots the most unusuall thing uve retrived out of a drain / manhole

I pulled this golf ball out of a drain about a week or so ago.
    Proud To Be Union!!

Comment

Oh yeah, do toilets count in this?

This is a dead rat that was stuck in the trap way of a toilet.

This was about 2 months or so ago.
      Last edited by Aaron91; 03-31-2008, 07:49 PM.
      Proud To Be Union!!

Comment

Condoms, parents said they don't use them and the teenage son is "such a good boy" and is saving himself until he gets married. Hello Mcfly.

Also, the typical toys from the toilet.
        Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

pulled a rat out of from a 2'' line stopping up the lav, tub and shower.

i once saw a sewer camera in a line i was inspecting, but it was 9' deep and i just push it into the city main.

rick.
          phoebe it is

Comment

pulled an orange traffic cone out of a manhole one time.
            Brent

Comment

In Las Vegas I pulled a shopping cart and a bicycle out of a manhole.

Mark
              "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Human Skull Fragments
                Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Mens Jeans

I pulled a pair of 46" mens jeans out of a main line running from an apartment to the street. I fought with the pants for 7 + hours.
                  after I camed it my curiosity got the best of me and I wanted to get it out and see what it was.
                  all the lines in the apartment were 4" and the main was 6" old building
                  to this day I have no idea how they got their?
                  maybe a flush for the city pushed them up the line? not likely.
                  they were in the line 65' and the whole run the city line was 100'+

the owner was fine with my hourly charge it was a good day.
                  Sent From The StoolBus

www.appletondrainandsewer.com

Appleton WI, 54915
                  1-920-284-7471

Comment

I was working in Greensburg Kansas after the F 5 tornado flattened the whole town last June and pulled all kinds of stuff out. I even pilled a Steam Iron and all kinds of house hold stuff. I go back out there in a week or so to do a few more video inspections.

I pulled a cat out of a 4" main line last year Came out in 2 peaces
                    http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

Originally posted by All Clear Sewer View Post
                      I was working in Greensburg Kansas after the F 5 tornado flattened the whole town last June and pulled all kinds of stuff out. I even pilled a Steam Iron and all kinds of house hold stuff. I go back out there in a week or so to do a few more video inspections.

I pulled a cat out of a 4" main line last year Came out in 2 peaces
                      Two kitties for the price of one

Seen a very dead porcupine in a sewer man hole.
                      A whole roll of silt fence in a SMH.
                      I like big pump stations. They always look like a bowl of alphabet soup with all the kids alphabet/numbers paint sponges.
                      INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
                      Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

a most dead mongoose. it seems to have entered the line at a C/O with a missing cap and died there. it stunk more than the open septic tank did.

steve
                        In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron91 View Post

I pulled this golf ball out of a drain about a week or so ago.
                          Would that be considered a hole in one? good job Aron.....
                          Never give up on your dreams..

dreams are what make us forge ahead.

Comment

lol thats what I labeled the thread when I posted the pictures up on the forum.

Thanks Boss.
                            Proud To Be Union!!

Comment

I've pulled out broken cables, twenty feet of broken 1 1/4" cable with a dead cat stuck to the auger (at the county dog pound), a large bull frog!, thirty feet of plastic wrap, a bunch of beer cans that were dropped down the vent by the drunk roofers, A squirrel in a toilet and a squirrel in a sewer.

Comment

Working...
                              X