Cleaner Magizine ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleaner Magizine ?

Hi, my name is Andy and I've been reading the forum for about 6 months. I just got my first free issue of Cleaner magizine and wondred if its worth the $15 buck a year. I know its a trade magizine, but it seem to have a ton of adds.

Re: Cleaner Magizine ?

Originally posted by DANE View Post
    Hi, my name is Andy and I've been reading the forum for about 6 months. I just got my first free issue of Cleaner magizine and wondred if its worth the $15 buck a year. I know its a trade magizine, but it seem to have a ton of adds.
    Sure is worth it Specially this months

I love the mag. Good articles, good tips, nice to see what other drain cos are doing out there. Alot of suppliers. Alot on the yearly tradeshow as well.
    The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

its worth MORE than that so yes you need to get it....i read it form cover to cover everymonth....wish i had known about it when i was a teenager.

Comment

I think every drain cleaner should, 1st join the Ridgid forum and second, subscribe to Cleaner magazine. It's a great learning tool....much like this forum.
        www.firstresponsedrain.com

Comment

Originally posted by DANE

Just read the responces in the other thread you started on this

6 Months??? Says you joined in Mar 08
          The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

Comment

I've reading for six months. Tonight is the first time I've posted. And your right I did join not even a month ago.

Comment

I've reading for six months. Tonight is the first time I've posted. And your right I did join not even a month ago.

Ahhh well then

Comment

welcome to the forum
                sigpic

Robert

Comment

truthfully, the whole purpose of the cleaner magazine is to promote their trade show.

sure there are articles, but the magazine is really an ad. look at all the vendors that are listed. just about every page there is an ad.

my personal experience with the publisher is a joke.

the one time i went to the "pumper show" in nashville, it was a marketing scam.

by booking at the suggested hotels, approx. 12 to chose from. when you used the booking code, you were actually charged more for the room and then it didn't include breakfast.

had i called as a stranger with the same date, i would have saved $30.00 a day and breakfast was included.

actually when i called up cole publishing to tell them the scam, the answer i got was they were not aware of this and will check into it

sure it's a good list of vendors to shop, but the real purpose of the magazine is to promote their trade show.

honestly, i've never paid for the magazine and i still get it for free

now take a look at our ridgid roundup. josh and ridgid have gone above and beyond to put this together and are even providing some meals and entertainment. plus 5 people who are video finalist will get their air and lodging paid for. josh has worked a good deal at the hotel they use for their out of town sales team.
                  there is no scam and even 2 free breakfast per room not to mention the fun, games, events, and competition

so this is my personal experience from the one and only time i attended the pumper show.

rick.

p.s welcome to the forum
                  phoebe it is

Comment

I love the cleaner mag. I like reading about other peoples tools and keeping up on the industry. They do a pretty good job with their articles. And there is quite often a lot of red in their pages

It is funny though. As you page through the cleaner mag it makes you feel like your walking through the pumper show. Lots of ads that remind me of booths at the show.

PS. Welcome to the forum!

Comment

Working...
                    X