$40,000 soft blockage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $40,000 soft blockage

Had a 95% artery blockage. Stient installed Mon. Back to work thur. life is good.
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: $40,000 soft blockage

nice, now do what your doctors tell you, and live long.

Comment

what the k 60 cant fix that?
      Mike
      Clark County Plumbing And Drain
      www.plumbinginclarkcounty.com

Comment

Great to hear you are back to work already Tool. Modern medicine is amazing.

$40,000? you must have bought the lifetime warranty package

Comment

glad youa re OK. when i read the title i thought, "i'd like a piece of that action"

steve
          In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

Eat healthy my man, and take longer vacations. Hope all stays well

Greg
            The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

How did they find out about it? Were you having symptoms or just a routine physical? Glad to hear that everything went so well. Take care.

Greg

Comment

Nice.

I just went to McFats and got a fishy sammich with two medium fries, sprite for the beverage.

What gets me off the hook is

I had to wait 10 minutes to get my food.......salt free.

It really tastes good without salt, promise.

Bad thing is, the tar-tar sauce and the soft drink is loaded with sodium.

Time for two aspirins for heart healthy........sometin!
                Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

I had a doctor that told me simply to stop eating fatty foods after I had a cholesterol test that showed up high, he didn't seem intere4sted in anything more than explaining the types of meds I could take if I weren't able to decrease my cholesterol naturally.
                  I decided to learn about it myself and found out there are 4 main types of fat...trans fats, saturated fats (the bad fats), mono-unsaturated, poly-unsaturated (the good fats).
                  I learned that eating more of the good fats and doing all I can to avoid the bad fats would increase my good cholesterol and decrease my bad cholesterol.
                  I also started eating more whole grains, seafood and veggies.

In 4 months I dropped my cholesterol 100 points to a normal level, naturally.

I'm happy to hear they found your blockage before it became a catastrophe...nows a good time to start reading the labels on what you eat.

Comment

tool, i thought you were posting a very expensive jetting job

after reading your 3 day turn around, it's amazing what modern medicine can do. sort of like trenchless pipe bursting

don't work too hard, till you're fully healed.

stay away from that steak you owe me you can have the soy, tofu

glad it all worked out for you

rick.
                    phoebe it is

Comment

...this is why i walk my dog for ONE HOUR every day six days a week....that helps me maintain my weight being i am 6'4'' 250 pounds of bone and mostly muscle now...i use to weigh 325 about 3 years ago...doctor said i was about to have diabetes and heart disease and high cholesterol...after i knocked off the first 25 pounds health coditions improved dramatically....after 40 pounds he took me off of the blood pressure medicine and cholesterol medicene and now i have no type of diabetes.....i have to watch what i eat..my college football days are over when we could eat any dam thing!!....anyway i feel as healthy now as when i was 18-25 years old.....im 38 now so i must watch-it!!....so GOOD tasting healthy food is HoneyNut cherios ceral(lowers cholesterol and whole grain), Kentucky fried chicken(allthough kinda bad, but it has NO TRANS-FATS), Turkey burgers on wheat buns,lean cusine pizza pockets,coke zero,personal pan meatlovers on wheat or thin crust,any whole grain cereal..Coco puffs are good too,Coke Zero again,grilled chicken Ceasar salad with low-fat dressing, turkey hot-dogs on wheat buns with mustard and relish,Jimmy Dean turkey sausages on wheat biscuits and low-fat jelly!!!.......all of these are sum of my favorites and i am keeping my weight down!!

Lonestar
                      Last edited by lonestardrain; 04-12-2008, 01:08 PM.

Comment

tool,

Take care of yourself as this was just a warning.

Mark
                        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Toolaholic,glad to read that you are well.Take care. Kenneth
                          Kenneth Collier
                          Maintenance and Sewer

P.O. Box 9441
                          Jackson, MS 39206
                          (601) 613-2678 (Cell)
                          drainman881999@yahoo.com

Comment

Glad to see all is well
                            http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

Thank you all! Just returned from My forced march around the hood. I swear She's gonna get Me a dog collar ,if I don't do this nitely! I'm 65 Yrs. 5' 9" 200Lbs heavy frame , and active. One problem is, our family has heart problems and type 2 diabetes . I was getting chest pains ,only while resting in bed. Didn't tell the boss for 2 weeks. Do have short wind on our hill jobs.
                              Estimating, and selling now. Blessed with my Son Brian to run the work. We also have 3 other good men. I have a plumber bud that's down on His luck. Very experienced and a good person
                              I'll keep Him busy,We do a new bath estimate tomorrow. My arch. meets with My cust. on another large remodel next Sat. I feel good about dropping the tool belt,It's been 46 happy years. Thanks again for the well wishes. Tool
                              I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Working...
                              X