Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
K60-watch this Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • K60-watch this

    K60 is a much better machine than a k7500. Watch steve and rick come running to this one.
    Buy cheap, buy twice.

  • #2
    Re: K60-watch this

    Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
    K60 is a much better machine than a k7500. Watch steve and rick come running to this one.
    pound for pound, there is no better machine

    rick.
    phoebe it is

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: K60-watch this

      Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
      K60 is a much better machine than a k7500. Watch steve and rick come running to this one.
      INSTIGATOR!!!
      I love my plumber

      "My Hero"

      Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: K60-watch this

        Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
        pound for pound, there is no better machine

        rick.
        Unless it's a K-50.

        Mark
        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

        I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: K60-watch this

          Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
          Unless it's a K-50.

          Mark
          don't think so.

          the k-50 weighs in at 37# or 61# with 45' of 5/8'' cable.

          the k-60 weighs in at 41# with rear hose or 84 # with 75' of 7/8'' cable. now take away that extra 30' of cable and you're down to 66.8#

          so for the 5.8# extra, i'll stick with the k-60

          do the math

          rick.
          phoebe it is

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: K60-watch this

            That's OK Rick you keep your favorite and I will keep mine.

            Mark
            "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

            I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: K60-watch this

              I can't believe I'm actually letting myself continue to read this.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: K60-watch this

                Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                That's OK Rick you keep your favorite and I will keep mine.

                Mark
                Mark, what's with the tact? Got keep this going, too funny. I was hoping to get Steve into this, not you. Budweiser should have a radio commercial "ultra-competitive plumber" based off Rick. The wif found out I bought a k50 and blamed Rick at first, she doesn't know about the second one yet. I then told her about you. You're blacklisted with Rick according to the wif. If I keep this up, she won't let me talk to anyone at the roundup. She definently won't let me look at Greg's van.
                Buy cheap, buy twice.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: K60-watch this

                  I've always liked the K-50 because it is so compact I can take it under the sink with me if need be. My first service truck (utility bed) had a small compartment where if I removed one leg I could store both canisters, a cage of 5/8" and the machine. I also find it easier to use the shorter lighter rear guide hose of the K-50. A major difference between Rick and I is I use the rear guide hose and he does not.

                  Mark
                  "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

                  I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: K60-watch this

                    Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
                    Mark, what's with the tact? Got keep this going, too funny. I was hoping to get Steve into this, not you. Budweiser should have a radio commercial "ultra-competitive plumber" based off Rick. The wif found out I bought a k50 and blamed Rick at first, she doesn't know about the second one yet. I then told her about you. You're blacklisted with Rick according to the wif. If I keep this up, she won't let me talk to anyone at the roundup. She definently won't let me look at Greg's van.
                    The cat is out of the bag

                    Turns out Felicia can tell you what I always tell Rick. . ."I am not as dumb as you want me to be"

                    Oh the roundup is gonna be fun!!!!!
                    I love my plumber

                    "My Hero"

                    Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X