X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Introduction:-

Thanks for the welcome notes, In answer to your querie's, I came across your forum whilst searching where I could buy replacement parts for my K1500. Unfortunately,Ridgid will not sell me the parts as I live outside the USA, I have asked them if I can take delivery at a relatives address in the USA who would in turn post them on. So far no answer. Must be to hard a question!
    Any suppliers who would want to buy and onpost for me can contact me direct perrin@myprivatebox.com
    Kindest regards
    perrin

Comment

i don't see why your relative can't just purchase the needed parts and ship them to you.

what city are they in? you can also have a supply house order them and your relatives can pick and ship

best to have part names and numbers. post them here for reference and get your relatives on line here so we can help them out

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

Thanks Plumber Rick,
        My Rellies are in Myrtle Beach SC, I will follow this up with them and a local Myrtle beach Supply House.
        Kindest regards
        Perrin

Comment

Yeah, I found the forum after Goggling for Warthog nozzles. Actually found a goldmine of information, thanks heaps. Marcus
          And because the Aussie $$$ is so good against the greenback, I started importing nozzles and hose myself, saved heaps.
          Last edited by Root Ranger; 04-16-2008, 06:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Root Ranger View Post
            Yeah, I found the forum after Goggling for Warthog nozzles. Actually found a goldmine of information, thanks heaps. Marcus
            And because the Aussie $$$ is so good against the greenback, I started importing nozzles and hose myself, saved heaps.
            i guess it doesn't matter if your machine is set up for american pipe threads (npt) or metric hose and fittings.

do you use 1/2'' or 3/8'' hoses and nozzles?

rick.
            phoebe it is

Comment

1/2" npt is the same as 1/2" bsp anyway. 1/4" npt is very close to 1/4" bsp. All the nozzles Ive bought from Aquamole have been easy to fit, also we have access to npt jetter hose tails so they screw up easy to yanky nozzles.

Comment

Welcome I have been here since the beginning of 2008 and have found in vary informative, I cannot understand why you cannot get parts for your K-1500 sewer machine.
                Why don`t you phone Ridgid on (03)9357 0877 at 80-82 Merola Way Campbellfield Victoria 3061 or send an email to chris.skrinis@ridgid.com he is the State manager of Victoria and Tasmania as I am sure he can help you.

Tony

Comment

Working...
                X